Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trojan in 9mm

DaG

I just ordered a Trojan in 9mm and was wondering if anyone has used the Wilson 10 rd ETM's yet? My search-fu is weak. All I can find is info on 40 and 45 mag troubles. Any info would be appreciated.

DaG

I just ordered a Trojan in 9mm and was wondering if anyone has used the Wilson 10 rd ETM's yet? My search-fu is weak. All I can find is info on 40 and 45 mag troubles. Any info would be appreciated.

DaG

I have a 9mm Trojan, I purchased 8 of those mags from http://shootersconnectionstore.com/WILSON-...AZINE-P646.aspx

They work great,

A.T.

Edited by atbarr

DaG

All 10 of mine work great in my Long Slide Trojan. Kirby

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll be callin' Chuck at SC to order a few.

DaG

Mind sharing your source?

Chuck as SC would most likely "Shooters Connection" and can be found in the "Vendor Tent" or see link below.

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/WILSON-...AZINE-P646.aspx

My experience, as well as others, it great service at a fair price. Place you order and it usually ships same day. I have never waited longer then 2 days, unless I order on Friday.

MDA

Well, I got the Trojan today with the 9 rd Metalform mags that came with the gun and all I can say is Holy S#*@ ! This thing is super accurate with Valiant RNL and the mags functioned flawlessly! Looks like I'll still order a few 10 rd Wilson ETM's though. Thanks for all the replies.

DaG

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck:

My Trojan will not work with the Wilson mags. They sit a little higher and hit my ejector. I have six mags in the safe and a Wilson ejector waiting for the change.

I bought six Tripp mags and they are working flawlessly. My ejector is "loose", so I need to fix it and put in the Wilson ejector, but the gun runs so well that I do not want to touch it!

Nels

They run great in my Kimber. Very easy to download. My only complaint (very very small one) is until the springs get broke in they are tough to get seated with 10 rounds in them. Sure that will fix itself soon

I was worried about them after reading some stories on folks having issues with them hitting the ejector. I ordered one and had no problems in my Trojan 9 mm... so, many more have taken up residence in the gun safe. Absolutely no issues with them for me.