Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

River Bend Gun Club is proud to host the 2009 GA State USPSA Championships again this year. Dates are October 23-25 (the 4th weekend). Entry fee is $100. Entry forms for ROs and Competitors can be found online at www.gastatechampionships.com. ROs and a limited number of competitors will shoot all day Friday; everyone else either all day Saturday or a combination of Saturday AM/PM and Sunday AM. Although this is not a cash payback match this year we expect Sponsor participation to eclipse last year; we had lots of drawing goodies and a great sponsor showing last year.

Stages to be published shortly!

It should be a great weekend and a challenging match, please come join us!!!

Thanks!

Mark Leeber

Match Director,

GA State USPSA Championships

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark,

I sent my app in a few weeks ago. I've seen some differing informaiton on squadding. One place mentioned putting names on the back of the app (which I did). But, I've also seen online squadding listed on the front of the app. Just wondering which it will be.

Thanks

Bob

Sponsor letters went out on Monday. Feel free to have anyone reach out to me that is interested in becoming a sponsor that may not have received a letter. There are sponsorships available at all levels.

Ladies and Gents,

Once again we have a great team of folks bringing you the GA State Match! You have already heard from our very own "Sgt Bilko" Chris Patty who is working with our many sponsors on their support of this event. Our Treasurer Jeffrey Abraham is busy processing apps while trying to practice for Nats so all that data entry and calculator use should help his trigger finger but if your name is mis-spelled when the self squadding is posted consider it an AD on Jeffrey's part. Kevin Allen is busy working on the web site, match book, and sponsor logos as well as keeping me on task with other items to be published (and as the poster child for ADD keeping me on task is a huge job). And, our very own Peter "Field of Steel" Oliver and I are working on stages that are sure to challenge all levels of competitor across all three elements of DVC. Scott Rogers, a new Dad, is going to jump in between diaper changes and there are a host of other locals who will be instrumental in pulling this off.

I am working on the match hotels this week so I hope to have something concrete for you by Friday. I will post info here and it will be on the web site GAStateChampionships as well.

If you have not sent in that application please do so as soon as you can, it would really help our planning. And, like every match ever held, we can always use more ROs so please get those apps in too.

If you have questions please drop me a note.

Thanks!

Mark

OK Folks, the Comfort Inn in Canton has extended us a rate of $55 per night, $10 off last year's rate. They are about 25 minutes from the range and in an area covered-up with places to eat. The address is 138 Keith Drive, Canton GA 30114. You can hit the comfort in Web site or call the 800 number, the number at the hotel itself is 770-345-1994. Make sure you ask the for GA State/River Bend Gun Club room rate. Oh, you have to register between now and October 10th to get the rate, after October 10th they go back up.

Last year we were slammed right up until the start of the match so there was no Match check-in at the hotel, I would assume that will be the case this year so please get to the range in time to register.

Thanks!

Mark

The Match Hotel information including links and google map directions for the hotel and the range are all updated on the website.

www.GAStateChampionships.com (the plural or the singular now works to direct you to the proper website)

or you can get to it linking through the host USPSA club's website at

www.RBGCPracticalShooters.com

Entry forms are at the website and stages will be posted there upon completion. There is even a link to this thread so hopefully we keep everyone well connected and informed. :D

Edited by Morphire

• 3 weeks later...

STAGES!!

The preliminary stage designs are posted at www.GAStateChampionship.com under the stages tab. Please be aware that these have been submitted for approval and are subject to change. It's only PDF file containing all of the stages.

Enjoy!