Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun classes

ap3

I have always gotten so much benefit by taking classes from good coaches I decided to take one on Rifle and Shotgun competition. The coaching I have gotten from Universal Shooting academy(Manny Bragg) has been outstanding in regards to pistol skills, so I was considering taking a class from them in rifle and shotgun. Does anyone have any experience with them for rifle and shotgun? Any other regular training centers you would reccomend for 3gun competition?

Thanks for the feedback. I had not thought about Viking tactics. I had called Tulsa but they wer not planning a class until October and with kids in school activities as well as work that is a tough time to go. Tulsa academy is a truly awesome place.

Now you have to remember,............there are 2 different training groups in Tulsa. The TDSA is not the same as the USSA, TDSA pulls in some excellent instructors and guest instructors from around the world for SG and Rifle classes, I believe USSA has its own cadre of instructors.

Trapr

Now you have to remember,............there are 2 different training groups in Tulsa. The TDSA is not the same as the USSA, TDSA pulls in some excellent instructors and guest instructors from around the world for SG and Rifle classes, I believe USSA has its own cadre of instructors.

Trapr

Thanks, I did not know that I will get on-line today and see what they have going on.

Thanks a bunch Kurt for the web address. I am waiting to hear who the instructor is and that was my thought if it was Ted P.(or Kurt Miller) then it would be a very good class.

Edited by ap3

Erik puts a lot of thought into his movements and technique.

Ted puente is awesome too.

first off I'd say pick someone with a similar body type and shooting style that would help a lot.

I suck with a rifle that's for sure. But i'm descent with a shotgun. Erik Lawrence over at blackheart international ( in philippi) has some good instructors in from time to time, that's just over the hill from you.

you shooting East Huntingdon this weekend? AP3?

Viking Tactics is not really teaching 3 gun or competition shooting but the majority of what Kyle's teaching will certainly help the pistol and rifle parts of your 3 gun skill set. I don't think he teaches shotgun.

I would also highly recommend taking Eric's class or one from Ted if he is teaching 3 gun.

Viking Tactics is not really teaching 3 gun or competition shooting but the majority of what Kyle's teaching will certainly help the pistol and rifle parts of your 3 gun skill set. I don't think he teaches shotgun.

I would also highly recommend taking Eric's class or one from Ted if he is teaching 3 gun.

I have not heard anything back from Universal Shooting, so I am thinking Eric's class would be a lot of fun if I can get away from work. October should be decent weather in Tulsa. Between a dad, running a business, everything else I have found that these classes really help me make my practice time more efficient after having someone critique my skills. The real truth is what you really need from these classes is shotgun and rifle coaching.

I had to pull all the posts that were announcing class schedules and such.

Dealer activity on the main forum is against the rules here.

If you are running or advertising a class and don't want to put a proper announcement in the class schedule area...or dealer area...then, please PM the question asker off the forum.

We have a dealer area that the dealers have to use and we have a class announcements area that has it's set of rules.

As always...the beating will continue until moral improves. :ph34r:

- Admin.