Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Federal Small Pistol Match Primers for Revo ...

AultGM

I have an opportunity to buy 5k Federal S.P. Match Primers at a very reasonable price

and need to know if they will ignite as well as standard Federal S.P. Primers in my 627's & 610's ...

P.S. - I haven't actually looked at them yet and they may be S.P. Match Magnum Primers ... I don't know ?

I really don't want to ask too many questions or the price may go up.

I have an opportunity to buy 5k Federal S.P. Match Primers at a very reasonable price

and need to know if they will ignite as well as standard Federal S.P. Primers in my 627's & 610's ...

P.S. - I haven't actually looked at them yet and they may be S.P. Match Magnum Primers ... I don't know ?

I really don't want to ask too many questions or the price may go up.

If they are Fed "match" small pistol primers they will work the same as Fed standard small pistol primers (except they cost a little more).

• 4 weeks later...
Buy 'em!

They will be fine.....

DougC

They turned out to be Federal SP Match (not magnum) Primers and I got all 5k for $150.00 ...

That should keep me busy for a while ...

BTW - That 627-4 I picked up recently on GB for $999.00 is absolutely MINT ... in the Factory Case,

and was only missing the Muzzle Cap ... S.&W. Performance Center mailed one out to me on Friday ... N.C.

BTW - That 627-4 I picked up recently on GB for $999.00 is absolutely MINT ... in the Factory Case,

and was only missing the Muzzle Cap ... S.&W. Performance Center mailed one out to me on Friday ... N.C.

As we discussed in the other thread, the "beautiful bright stainless finish" (as the seller described it in the GB listing) is not original to the gun, and neither are the grips. But I'd say you got a decent deal nonetheless!

As we discussed in the other thread, the "beautiful bright stainless finish" (as the seller described it in the GB listing) is not original to the gun, and neither are the grips. But I'd say you got a decent deal nonetheless!

For some it is extremely difficult to acknowledge the success of others and they MUST

always "rain" on others Parade (as the saying does).

Edited by AultGM