Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the two matches should put their heads together for next year and work on consecutive weekends. Shoot the Ozarks one weekend and the Miss the next. Normal prize tables and such at each event but have an aggregate score for both matches and a trophy or prizes or whatever.

Ms Kitty said, "yea right!" :cheers:

It looks like the weather will be cloudy with highs in the low 80s & lows in the mid 60s.

I hope you're right! Weather.com has the weather much worse than that on Friday and Saturday.

Accuweather.com and Weather.com seem to be on different pages regarding the forecast. Hope Accuweather is right.

My past experience is that they seem to be closer to actual than the Weather Channel so keep your fingers crossed.

Craig

Squad list?

Good question..............Squads? :cheers:

Squad lists were e-mail to the printer this afternoon. However, having said that, I am currently registering 3 additional shooters and am expecting 2 more before the night is out......Bare with me.

I try to grant people's requests, squad size permitting....If you put on your application who you wanted to squad with or if you e-mailed me to say you were traveling with people, I have tried to keep you together. :cheers:

Does anyone know if there will be a lunch wagon or will we be close to fast food?

Yes, there are lunch vendors at the range.

Shooters meeting to be at 7:00 am with shooting to begin approx 7:45 (fog permitting!) I have approx 98 registered shooters and am still getting e-mails to see if people play! Look forward to seeing everyone Thursday.

Here's wishing for good/clear weather. :surprise:

The below are for those shooters shooting Fri/Sat/Sun...

You should register either at the Host Hotel on Thursday, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm.

You will begin shooting:

Friday morning starting at 7:00 am

Prize table and all awards will be presented shortly after the last shot fired (1 hour). Current plans are for shooting to stop at 12:00 pm Sunday, and awards to start at 1:00 pm.

Stages will still be worth 100 points. I “A” or “B” hit will neutralize the target or two hits anywhere will neutralize the target. Steel must fall to score. Flash targets must “flash” to score. There is a bonus target on stage 5. The bonus target will be worth 10 seconds off your raw score for that stage, if it detonates.

Match Rules

The Match rules are posted on-line at the official Ozark 3 Gun Championship site (http://www.forconquest.com/MatchInfo.html). These rules are similar to some of the other major 3 gun matches. The match will recognize 4 Classes: Open, Tactical Optics, Tactical Irons, and Heavy Metal. It is the shooters responsibility to READ the rules to be sure they have selected the correct Class and that their equipment conforms to the requirements of that Class. Please look them over and e-mail any questions you may have to Kirk Broyles, kirk@forconquest.com .

Scores Posted

Interim results will be posted at the range, at the host Hotel both Friday and Saturday night. Final match results will be posted on the Range and on the Match web site.

Prize Table

Prize table will be in order of finish by Class. The value of each prize table (4 separate tables) will reflect the percentage of that division in the match. For example, if the match is 50% Tactical Optics, 25% Open, 10% Heavy Metal, and 15% Tactical Irons, then same percentage of the total prize table will be on the respective Class tables. The value of donated prizes will be based on invoices or manufacturers suggested retail price (as provided by the sponsor). Senior, Junior, Lady, Military and Law Enforcement are for recognition only and do not earn an early trip to the prize table.

Host Hotel

The Resort at Port Arrowhead

3080 Bagnell Dam Boulevard

P.O. Box 1930

Lake Ozark, Missouri 65049

Reservations: 800-532-3575

Phone: 573-365-2334

Fax: 573-365-6887

http://theresortatportarrowhead.com/resort/

Meals at the Range

Breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase at the range.

Parking

Parking is available on the range in designated areas only. There is ample parking and the areas are well marked.

Contact Kirk Broyles with questions regarding the range, rules or match design:

Emergency contact for people at the range, as well as urgent questions for Kirk Broyles is 1-573-808-5001

Getting ready to start Day 2. Day 1 was awesome!!! Despite some terrible pistol shooting and a sideways shotgun plate the wouldn't fall in under 10 rounds, I had a great time. The natrual terrain rocks and there have been zero holdups. Check out videos from stage 2-6 here... Jtischauser You Tube

Getting ready to start Day 2. Day 1 was awesome!!! Despite some terrible pistol shooting and a sideways shotgun plate the wouldn't fall in under 10 rounds, I had a great time. The natrual terrain rocks and there have been zero holdups. Check out videos from stage 2-6 here... Jtischauser You Tube

Lookin pretty salty there Jesse. Have you been going to the Mike School of Plateracks? :). So when are you going to teach me that shotgun work? Dang dude!

Give 'em hell today!

Have you been going to the Mike School of Plateracks? :).

I think I should have zeroed the pistol for 20 yds instead of 3 yds. The pistol got even worse on Sunday. Needless to say, I will be checking my sights on Monday. :wacko:

Here are stages 6, 8 , 9 ,10. Great stages, bad shooting videos.

The pistol only stage was a challenge as can be seen by me looking around more than I am shooting. There was a lot of movement on that one. WOW! :surprise:

I am NOT a fan of the 5" spinning plates shot with a pistol as seen in stage 8. That was the 2nd plate of the match that spun sideways on me.

Squad #12009AdamsArms3GunChampionshipSquad1.jpg

Quick results update

Open: 1st James Darst, 2nd Tony Homes and 3rd Chris Patty

Tac optics: 1st Rob Romero(The Ninja Cock), 2nd Jeff Cramblit,3rd Ryan Zamberlan,4th Tod Litt and 5th Tyler Payne

Irons: 1st Dwight Sterns (forgot the rest)

Edited by 00bullitt

Quick results update

Tac optics: 1st Rob Romero(The Ninja Cock), 2nd Jeff Cramblit,3rd Ryan Zamberlan,4th Tod Litt and 5th Tyler Payne

Have a good ride home. Are you going to allow Rob to drive this time? :roflol:

Quick results update

Have a good ride home. Are you going to allow Rob to drive this time? :roflol:

We made him drive. ;) This is the first time in two years he has ever been behind the wheel. Usually....he sits in the back and just sleeps and farts.