Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

River City Shooters in San Antonio will be hosting their 4th annual Texas Summer Shootout June 28th. CASH BACK - 50% of all entry fees are paid back to top shooters in each class. One of a kind HOA trophy. 7 super stages, all for just $40. Get more details at the club's web site River City Shooters. Register by June 15 to ensure a spot (limited to 90 shooters).

Is this being run as a 'lost brass' match?

Assume that it is. We hadn't specifically talked about it but trying to get 90 shooters through likely dictates such. I'll check with the Match Director and post here.

Just got confirmation - Summer Shootout will be a LOST BRASS match. Round count will be lower this year, partially due to ammo issues (availability of primers, etc.) that many are experiencing but the stages will be fun and challenging!

I believe shooters will sign up for their squad at sign-in. We will have dedicated RO's for each stage. There will be a variety of stages (short, medium, long) but each one should be fun and challenging.

By the way, there will be a BBQ lunch available for $6.00 a plate for those who do not want to bring their own lunch.

Guys its going to be a great match and while not offical there is going to be extra moolah for each stage winnner. We have a good team of RO's put together and we will keep the match moving.

If anyone would like to come out and help set up, we will be setting the stages up next Saturday starting at 8 am.

Again not official, but word has at least one stage will have 36 rounds. Get the inside track on the stages by coming out giving back to the sport and helping to set up the stages. After set up we all meet kick back and kock back a few cool ones.

I hope it not to late, sent my entry form in yesterday, been out for a week in pensacola beach. let me know if thier is going to be a problem

Not too late Sean. Seems we always have a number of locals that don't preregister but they are the ones taking the chance. The reason we set 6/15 as the cutoff for sending in apps was to ensure we got them before the match (and had them pre entered into EZWIN). We'll take late apps but we don't want to have someone show up and find out their app/payment hadn't made it before the match. Hope this heat takes a break next week! No snow boots nor parkas needed for this match!

GRINS

I hope it not to late, sent my entry form in yesterday, been out for a week in pensacola beach. let me know if thier is going to be a problem

Not too late Sean. Seems we always have a number of locals that don't preregister but they are the ones taking the chance. The reason we set 6/15 as the cutoff for sending in apps was to ensure we got them before the match (and had them pre entered into EZWIN). We'll take late apps but we don't want to have someone show up and find out their app/payment hadn't made it before the match. Hope this heat takes a break next week! No snow boots nor parkas needed for this match!

GRINS

I just sent mine out today. My apologies for sending it past deadline.

Edwin

Talked to the Match Director last night and we will have Open Squadding. So you'll be able to shoot stages in the sequence you want with whoever you want. Dedicated RO's and Scorers. Looks like we will also have an added incentive for you to win a stage - details at the shooters meeting.

See ya'll on the 28th!

• 2 weeks later...