Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone tried the Safariland 013 yet?

OPENB

I heard the 013 was supposed to be out a couple months ago, but haven't seen it for sale anywhere, and any talk here about it. Has anyone played with it yet, and what is the price on the street?

Sorry,

The best I can do is say that Lisa e-mailed me on 5/5 that the 013 conversion for the 012 is available, but she didn't mention a price or a complete holster.

I've got one, other than the lock as far as I can tell it's the same as a 012. With the lock on there is no way you are going to get the pistol out of the holster.

100% agree with David on this.

As far as availability and street price goes, Cop quest.com has them listed @ 185.50.

Works great, the 012 was always one of my faves with the way it held the gun, but never was 100% comfortable without a lock. Now that it's got a lock (which the tension on how hard it is to take on and off is adjustable), it's probably the best holster I've ever run.

The conversion is 99.00, got one from safariland a few weeks ago. It works good and locks.

Where did you find it at Safariland? I looked there and at www.holsters.com. No luck...

Dale

• 2 months later...