Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry fire

I have started doing draw, reload and movement practice in my living room daily to improve my skills. My girlfriend informed me this morning that I sat up in bed last night and did dry fire in my sleep. She was not amuzed..... Anyone else have this problem? I also used to walk in my sleep when I was a kid.

Anyone else have this problem?

My girlfriend said I was hogging the blankets one night, she pushed me to get some back, and in my sleep I turned pointed my finger at her and went "pop pop" and then rambled something about A-zones and was out.

Anyone else have this problem?

My girlfriend said I was hogging the blankets one night, she pushed me to get some back, and in my sleep I turned pointed my finger at her and went "pop pop" and then rambled something about A-zones and was out.

That couldn't have ended well the following day. :mellow:

That couldn't have ended well the following day. :mellow:

I think she was mildly offended, but mostly thought it was funny. She laughs when she tells the story now. Though it does worry me a bit, since I do have a nightstand gun.

I have started doing draw, reload and movement practice in my living room daily to improve my skills. My girlfriend informed me this morning that I sat up in bed last night and did dry fire in my sleep. She was not amuzed..... Anyone else have this problem? I also used to walk in my sleep when I was a kid.

So tonight she's going to wait until you are soundly asleep and take out your timer... :roflol:

CYa,

Pat

I think the main thing here is make sure you are dry firing in your sleep correctly, you don't want to reinforce bad habits. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I stayed in a hotel once that had an alarm clock that sounded EXACTLY like a Pact Club Timer. I about killed myself jumping off the bed when the buzzer went off. Then I spent the next 10 seconds totally confused. About the same as if it really had been a timer.

ROFL I need to call up CED and see if they will make an alarm clock/timer. LOL

Joe W.

Yeah...

Good Morning...

Are you Ready...

Stand By...

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Then I guess after your morning constitutional...

If you are finished unload and show clear...

Frank

Edited for spelling...

Edited by Franklin D Wolverton

Funny stuff guys... though that night stand thing has bothered me too. I dream about shooting and the thing is right there. I keep a revo for that purpose, but maybe I should put something there where I have to rack a slide too. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Im a sleep walker. One time in middle school I actually swam about 30 yards into a lake wearing sweats before i snapped out of it. The bedside gun makes me nervous. I keep it holstered in a drawer so my motor memory doesn't get the better of me.

Im a sleep walker. One time in middle school I actually swam about 30 yards into a lake wearing sweats before i snapped out of it. The bedside gun makes me nervous. I keep it holstered in a drawer across the room so my motor memory doesn't get the better of me.