Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Bdh

Vince Pinto

Yo Brian,

Since you spend a lot of time in the IPSC Rules Forum honing your Jedi skills, I figured this is the best place to wish you Happy Birthday, and I hope you have many, many more to come.

In honour of your birthday, I convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Jedi Council, and we decided by a vote of 3 to 1 to immediately promote you from "probationary Jedi" to "Jedi PFC", so I also extend to you our congratulations. By the way, the actual voting was:

The Emperor - Yea

Darth - Yea <click><wheeze>

Luke Skywalker - Nay (apparently you once made fun of pasta)

Yoda - Yea

You can trade in your .22 calibre light sabre for a 9mm version the next time you drop by the Planet Fubar :ph34r:

Have a great day, dude!

Vinnie,

Wow, I didn't know you cared! :wub:

"Jedi PFC" - Hmmmm, would that be the same as IROA RO (as in full RO, no longer provisional RO)? I completed my provisional requirements and mailed everything in to HQ last week. Just waiting on my card (and way cool, IROA shirt).

In addition, I have applied to the RM program. I'm not sure if it was a moment of temporary insanity, the encouragement of Arnie and several others, too many beers one night, or a combination of all three, but I've taken that plunge as well. :wacko: That means I'll probably be paying even more attention to this board (or maybe less because I hear there are just mountains of paperwork involved).

Thanks for the note and best wishes. I'll have a cold one for you later! ;)

And you KNOW the SiG Lady always attends the online birthday parties...!

Have a wonderful one!

In fact, I'm going shooting this afternoon in your honor. :D I'm one of those "closet practicers" and just have to have a hit before the weekend. :P

Wish you were here, etc....!

Big Huggy Brian,

Have a very Happy Birthday!!! Arnie and I will drink some champagne tonight in your honor. Please, please eat low carb cake and drink low carb beer, it will make you sooooo much easier to tackle at next years Nationals! ;):P:D

Wow. Thanks everyone!! As for the low carb beers and cake, remember I am only reading the Atkins book right now. Of course I need to thoroughly understand the material before I fully commit to it!!

Soooo, it will most likely be tall draught Bass Ale(s) for me today!! :wub: Of course then the goal would be to be able to drink those tall draught Bass Ale(s) again next year, and not have to worry about the carbs in them!! :D

Nik, while I can't tell you who the 2005 RM will be... I can tell you who it will NOT be!! I'm a long way from even thinking about something like that. Just gotta keep learning..... ;)