Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great/generous people on this forum

RangerTrace

I know it has been said many times before, but there are some truly awesome people/friends on this forum.

While talking to Bart about range bags the other day, he offered to send me an extra range bag he had for the cost of shipping. A few days later, a brand new 5.11 range bag arrived for a whopping $13.00 :cheers: It is WAY better than the shotgun sports bag I was using!! Now he has offered to do one of his custom stipple/reduction jobs on an STI grip for me at an unbelievable price!

There are many great people on this forum that I consider friends, even though I've not actually met you. Thanks for sharing you knowledge, talent and time with us "up and coming" shooters!

And cheers to Bart for his generosity :cheers:

I too have been a recipient of mr. b's kindness and cannot thank him enough for all the time he's taken to answer my dumb questions and help me with all sorts of shooting and gear related questions. I consider him a great mentor and friend!

I'm forever overwhelmed with the kindness of strangers, here. Too many good people... makes me want to believe that the world is still generally a good place! :P :P

+1, +1, +1!

I'll add some names.....IronEqualizer (Thanks for the ammo, the leeway on always being late, hell, thanks for everything, :devil:but most of all thanks especially for making my next girlfriend :devil: ), NoShootRanger (Thanks for the Car rides and your comraderie), KGunz11 (For the adive, time, friendship), Ima45DV8 (for the laughs), Boz1911(for the battery that helped me get my M classifier at Cool Springs), MarkK (The supplies, your time, your help in general, your friendship), All-Gator (the gun, your friendship, mentorship), and the rest of my EAGC buds! Those are just a few...

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. I am very thankful to have friends like you all.

--Lanzo

Edited by Lanzo

I would also agree with this statement. I have not personally had any help from Gmanbart but I have gotten alot of helpful info from alot of people. I love this forum and all the cool people on here. I wish I could get east to meet more of the enos family at matches, or better yet you guys need to get out her to the weat coast! Thanks a bunch guys and girls!!!

Thanks Trace...and all you other guys too! I really appreciate it :blush:

I'll echo the comments about how great the folks are here (and our sport in general). It's probably the only place in life (that I've experienced) where there is a culture of helping your fellow competitors as openly as we do and that's a huge part of what makes it special. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update on the grip stipple/reduction that Bart did for me.

I received it today and installed it on my Tripp Limited gun with I got home. All I can say is WOW, what a difference in feel from a stock STI grip :cheers:

He did an awesome job and it feels like this is really going to help my grip and recoil management. I had no idea a 2011 could feel so good in your hand!