Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone gettng shipments primers from PV?

lugnut

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, error on my behalf. I don't know what PV is shipping in the primer department. Sorry, I am getting them from Grafs, who claims PV gets their stuff from them, over $1,000,000.00 worth this year so far. GRAFS is shipping no more than 3 cases of a type to any 1 place. Sorry for the confusion and misinformation.

FYI Just saw this on PV Web site.

We are due to receive a primer shipment from Wolf on July 15. Wolf has provided us with a list of what items we will receive. Based on this information all customers who have a backorder dating June 30 or before should be shipped within one week of Powder Valley receiving the primers. Wolf had a 25% price increase on their primers. All primers will be shipped at the new price.

That makes them $25.50 per 1k a $4.50 increase. I have 20K on backorder so hopefully I will see them soon and can start reloading again.

We are due to receive a primer shipment from Wolf on July 15. Wolf has provided us with a list of what items we will receive. Based on this information all customers who have a backorder dating June 30 or before should be shipped within one week of Powder Valley receiving the primers. Wolf had a 25% price increase on their primers. All primers will be shipped at the new price.

That makes them $25.50 per 1k a $4.50 increase. I have 20K on backorder so hopefully I will see them soon and can start reloading again.

Is it just me or what? but PV has small magnum rifle primers since last night ..

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/CCIprimers.shtml

Is it just me or what? but PV has small magnum rifle primers since last night ..

I noticed that also last night... just don't know if I belive it or want to wait for the order.

I noticed that also last night... just don't know if I belive it or want to wait for the order.

I orderd fed small mag pistol primers from pv today and they were shipped today! :surprise:

I orderd fed small mag pistol primers from pv today and they were shipped today! :surprise:

Nice score. I found that the mag primers are exactly the same as the regular.

At least my chrono did not notice the difference...