Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para magazines

jpeterson

I am wanting to purchase 10 para magazines for my P-14 limited. Has anyone tried the PSI ACT-Mag? I'm wondering if these function like my factory magazines. They are considerably lower in price than factory magazines. There is also Pro mag brand for around the same price. I'm needing some if these are a bad idea. I have 5 para magazines now that work flawlessly. I'm needing some for practice. Thanks for any info.

It will not get you 10 but have you looked into the Para USA web page? You can buy 3 Para magazines for $75 through the Para Owners Association. Joining is free and the instructions are on the page. Factory magazines for $25 each is hard to beat. Yes it is for 3 only but it gets you on your way with Para Factory quality mags.

Factory tubes, Wolff springs, factory followers, Base pads as determined by mag funnel or game your playing. Any thing else is pretty much a waste of money.

Mec Gars are OK, but the tubes are too short to work with any type of mag funnel, they also wont slide lock reliably, nor do they have any resale value,

I got a Para mag from CDNN and it was not the same quality as a factory mag. I twas not stamped and the spring had 1 less coil than the factory mags. Plus CDNN charges $15 for shipping.
Buy the Para mags and only cry once.

Thanks for the CDNN info King 45acp. I was going to order from them, but with the shipping, plus tax (I live in Texas) and inferior mag quality I will order direct from Para!

For Para club members, which only takes a minute or so to sign up ,

3 complete nickle magazines for $75 and surprisingly they didnt try to gouge you on shipping. cause the $75 was including shipping. They arrived in about 3 days. I got some for my Para which is only my backup or IDPA gun I never shoot.

3 complete nickle magazines for $75 and surprisingly they didnt try to gouge you on shipping. cause the $75 was including shipping. They arrived in about 3 days.

This was a good deal. I signed up and got three mags for my P18.

3 complete nickle magazines for $75 and surprisingly they didnt try to gouge you on shipping. cause the $75 was including shipping. They arrived in about 3 days.

This was a good deal. I signed up and got three mags for my P18.

Yup, I bought 3 nickle mags for my P18 as well and one guy I know used that same offer to get 9 mags for his new Para as it had no limit on the number purchased.

RonSwin

• 3 weeks later...
I got a Para mag from CDNN and it was not the same quality as a factory mag. I twas not stamped and the spring had 1 less coil than the factory mags. Plus CDNN charges $15 for shipping.

Thanks for the CDNN info King 45acp. I was going to order from them, but with the shipping, plus tax (I live in Texas) and inferior mag quality I will order direct from Para!

I've ordered from CDNN and was happy with the product. It was a factory P16 mag and it had the Para +2 basepad already installed for $34. It was blued instead of nickel plated, but otherwise just like my others. For those stages that don't require 21+1 rounds, it's perfect, and I didn't have to spend the extra for Dawson base pads.

The shipping is tough, but I waited until I needed a few (different) mags.

Karl

I've ordered from CDNN and was happy with the product. It was a factory P16 mag and it had the Para +2 basepad already installed for $34. It was blued instead of nickel plated, but otherwise just like my others. For those stages that don't require 21+1 rounds, it's perfect, and I didn't have to spend the extra for Dawson base pads.

The shipping is tough, but I waited until I needed a few (different) mags.

Karl

The 45 mag I recieved from CDNN was the extended one and it had surface rust all over it,it also did not even lock back my slide. Maybe I just got a real bad one,but I returned it and got the nickel mag and it seemed kinda janky,no Para markings and the spring was shorter than my other real Para mags. The only positive is that it's worked so far,but I don't use it that much.