Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO Class scheduled June 27-28, 2009

kgunz11

Troy McManus is going to be instructing a USPSA Range Officer class on June 27th and 28th hosted at East Alabama Gun Club in Phenix City, Alabama. We are trying to get a group together of 20 folks for the class. If you or anyone you know is interested please email me with your interest. Because there is a required fee involved in this the class fees will be taken in advance. Cost of the class is $50 per person. We have to provide lodging, meals, and transportation for the Instructor and the club makes nothing on the class, but has to pay for it. Refreshments/snacks will be provided during the class. This is a 2 day class with range time on Sunday. Bring 150 rounds of ammo and we'll have a little mini match set up for the "practical portion" of the class.

So far I have these folks on the list:

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K

6. Susan K

7. Brian E

8. Melita E

9. Kevin O

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

We just need 4 more. I will get a date when class fees need to be sent in. Thanks to all those participating! :cheers:

Edited by kgunz11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy McManus is going to be instructing a USPSA Range Officer class on June 27th and 28th hosted at East Alabama Gun Club in Phenix City, Alabama. We are trying to get a group together of 20 folks for the class. If you or anyone you know is interested please email me with your interest. Because there is a required fee involved in this the class fees will be taken in advance. Cost of the class is $50 per person. We have to provide lodging, meals, and transportation for the Instructor and the club makes nothing on the class, but has to pay for it. Refreshments/snacks will be provided during the class. This is a 2 day class with range time on Sunday. Bring 150 rounds of ammo and we'll have a little mini match set up for the "practical portion" of the class.

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K

6. Susan K

7. Brian E

8. Melita E

9. Kevin O

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

We just need 3 more. I will get a date when class fees need to be sent in. Thanks to all those participating! :cheers:

The class is going to be limited to 20 participants so if you want in let me know ASAP. Class will begin at 0800 sharp each day per Instructor request. You will need your USPSA match gear including 150 rounds of ammo. Bring your rule book and any highlighter markers, pencils/pens and note paper you need. Cost is $50 per slot and since the fee is set by USPSA and an absolute minimum fee is required, the first 20 to get their fee in will be in the class. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

kgunz11@msn.com

Those of you on the list please remit class fee made out to:

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

The class is going to be limited to 20 participants so if you want in let me know ASAP. Class will begin at 0800 sharp each day per Instructor request. You will need your USPSA match gear including 150 rounds of ammo. Bring your rule book and any highlighter markers, pencils/pens and note paper you need. Cost is $50 per slot and since the fee is set by USPSA and an absolute minimum fee is required, the first 20 to get their fee in will be in the class. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

kgunz11@msn.com

Those of you on the list please remit class fee made out to:

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

Is that 8am central or eastern time?

He said class should start @ 0800. Now he is in the Central time zone, so this is something I will have to clarify with him, but the class location is Eastern time zone. I'll let you know when I have an answer.

All,

For the classroom portion of the class I have secured a Audio Visual Conference room here at the W.C. Bradley Co. Corporate HQ in downtown Columbus, GA (1023 Front Ave www.wcbradley.com) for all day the 27th, and 8am to Noon on the 28th. It is in the historic district, on the river. It can handle 120 people, tables and chairs will be setup for us. We have a rear projection screen, with a computer to run a Powerpoint presentation on with remote control. Good air conditions and easy access to restrooms, and ice machine (we can bring in a cooler of sodas). There are some Motels downtown that are rent-by-the hour dives, but I have no experience with them.

Walking distance to the Hyatt Hotel, about 10 minutes from my house, but only about 5 min more to the range, than my house, about 25 minutes total to the range. One street away from the main drag, and a handful of eating places for lunch, sandwichs, Mexican, Greek, Oriental, etc, and a micro-brewery or two as well.

No additional cost to us for the use of the facility.

PM with questions.

Mark

All,

For the classroom portion of the class I have secured a Audio Visual Conference room here at the W.C. Bradley Co. Corporate HQ in downtown Columbus, GA (1023 Front Ave www.wcbradley.com) for all day the 27th, and 8am to Noon on the 28th. It is in the historic district, on the river. It can handle 120 people, tables and chairs will be setup for us. We have a rear projection screen, with a computer to run a Powerpoint presentation on with remote control. Good air conditions and easy access to restrooms, and ice machine (we can bring in a cooler of sodas). There are some Motels downtown that are rent-by-the hour dives, but I have no experience with them.

Walking distance to the Hyatt Hotel, about 10 minutes from my house, but only about 5 min more to the range, than my house, about 25 minutes total to the range. One street away from the main drag, and a handful of eating places for lunch, sandwichs, Mexican, Greek, Oriental, etc, and a micro-brewery or two as well.

PM with questions.

Mark

Mark, I hosted, as well as attended, a few meetings in that Conference room when I worked in Columbus. That's a great facility in a gorgeous building- thanks! I'll work on the hotel part, as I use to work for Marriott there in downtown Columbus and am familiar with most of the hotels after dealing w/ the Gen Mgr's during meetings.

+1 to the Microbrewery... The Cannon Brewpub has some great food and adult beverages! ;)

All,

PM with questions.

Mark

Mark, I hosted, as well as attended, a few meetings in that Conference room when I worked in Columbus. That's a great facility in a gorgeous building- thanks! I'll work on the hotel part, as I use to work for Marriott there in downtown Columbus and am familiar with most of the hotels after dealing w/ the Gen Mgr's during meetings.

+1 to the Microbrewery... The Cannon Brewpub has some great food and adult beverages! ;)

Susan,

That Marriott, is now the Hyatt - the one across from the trade center. Should be easy to get good weekend rates.

If you need someone to do something in person, give me a holler.

Mark

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K

6. Susan K

7. Brian E

8. Melita E

9. Kevin O

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N

We just need 2 more. I will get a date when class fees need to be sent in. Thanks to all those participating! :cheers:

kgunz11@msn.com

Those of you on the list please remit $50 class fee made out to:

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D Paid

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N

19. Marty R

20. Rod F

21. Andrew B

That takes car of our obligation to USPSA/EAGC on class size. Now everybody get your class fees in please.

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

edited to update with new participant information.

Edited by kgunz11

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D Paid

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N

19. Marty R

20. Rod F

21. Andrew B

That takes car of our obligation to USPSA/EAGC on class size. Now everybody get your class fees in please.

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

Will do! Thanks!

Andrew B

1. Alan L

2. Mark K

3. Joey D

4. Jerry B

5. Bobby K Paid

6. Susan K Paid

7. Brian E Paid

8. Melita E Paid

9. Kevin O Paid

10. John G

11. Tony M

13. Jim D Paid

14. Ken W

15. Rob L

16. David H

17. Jason P

18. Mike N

19. Marty R

20. Rod F

21. Andrew B

22. Scott P

Freedom Gunworks Inc.

PO Box 148

Camilla, GA

We are going to take the first 20 folks to get the class tuition sent in so don't be last. It's the only way I know of to insure I don't have to pay for someone's spot out of my pocket if they don't come through and the way that was recommended to me for that purpose.

Edited by kgunz11

He said class should start @ 0800. Now he is in the Central time zone, so this is something I will have to clarify with him, but the class location is Eastern time zone. I'll let you know when I have an answer.

It'll be 0800 in whatever time zone the class is. :rolleyes:

Troy

Troy, you ready for this? The classroom is in one time zone and the range is 20 minutes away in ANOTHER time zone! :roflol:

OK guys and gals, class will begin at 0800 Eastern Geneva -5 hours.