Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks for sharing those pictures...too bad I missed Nick again. Can't wait to see the results and find out how bad I goofed up in the last stage. ;)

Norbert,

Thanks for finding me and waking me at the end of the lunch break.

Was very tired already so I had to take a nap in the car!

Sorry for keeping the squad waiting!

You did do a great job shooting!

Leo

Dude...that gun was awesome and you're a VERY good shooter. That freakin' thing was LOUD!!!! You've got to take pictures of it and post it on here in the Gallery or Glock Forum. This thing shoots FLAT!

Rich

Hi Rich,

Taran called my gun "weird" when he first saw it, so don't think it would be a

good idea for everyone to see it. But I do love it and named it Halle after the actress! :roflol:

Leo

Thanks for sharing those pictures...too bad I missed Nick again. Can't wait to see the results and find out how bad I goofed up in the last stage. ;)

Norbert,

Thanks for finding me and waking me at the end of the lunch break.

Was very tired already so I had to take a nap in the car!

Sorry for keeping the squad waiting!

You did do a great job shooting!

Leo

Thanks Leo, you did pretty good yourself with Halle; she shoots really flat. Yup, I knew right away how the last stage blew it for me. It was fun shooting with you though...'til next time.

Looking at BE.com'ers in attendance (at least the ones I know):

ong45

TMC

outerlimits

davecutts

short round

norbs007

theo carter

M_V

little kahuna

big kahuna

gose

sfpmb

kevinc

Brian Gonsalves

scottrebello

sargenv

I'm sure I missed a few.

I Shot the golden bullet too, and I'm technically a BE member although I never post on BE, in fact this might even be my first post for all I know...I should probably remedy this situation.

Audifn = Tanner Larsson

It was a great match and I enjoyed shooting with all of you. Next year I promise to increase my power factor byt at LEAST 0.6 =)

Winning A Class and finishing in the Top 10 shooting minor is no small feat.

Thanks Guys, I was pretty happy with the results myself =)

Franck Cruz and I did the math last night just for shits and giggles and if I had been scored major instead of minor, I would have finished 5th, right behind James...now that would have been cool...3 limcats in the top 5.

Franck Cruz and I did the math last night just for shits and giggles and if I had been scored major instead of minor, I would have finished 5th, right behind James...now that would have been cool...3 limcats in the top 5.

and i figured if i didn't work two full days in 98 degree weather setting up the stages, i might have had a better day as well. oh wait, i'm 54...those days are long gone.

Then I'm glad you went minor :devil:

Just kidding...good shooting kid

It seemed like quite a few people had power factor trouble. Or maybe I just heard about it more this match?

I on the other hand went to the other extreme, 179.5 :surprise:

I'm surprised myself. I've always chronoed around 170pf, for some reason my bullet weighed in at 123.7 and averaged 1357fps. Chronoed at 167.9pf, which I find too close for comfort.

Kevin N was the 13-year-old kid on Squad 5. He ran about 175 PF at the chrono. The problem is that he had registered as Limited MINOR, and had ordered MINOR ammo from AA&A for this match. No wonder the recoil felt a little stout! :surprise:

Yeah, I'm not sure what was going on with the chrono, I heard lots of people were low, and almost everybody's bullet weighed in under their actual weight. My load chrono'd at 173 in Florida, and 172 in both Texas and Reno, so you can bet I was surprised come Saturday morning at GBC... 164.4PF...I bout fell over.

Edited by Audifn

Yeah, I'm not sure what was going on with the chrono, I heard lots of people were low, and almost everybody's bullet weighed in under their actual weight. My load chrono'd at 173 in Florida, and 172 in both Texas and Reno, so you can bet I was surprised come Saturday morning at GBC... 164.4PF...I bout fell over.

what powder were you using and was all the powder you used for the 3 matches from the same lot number?

Edited by yoshidaex

I chrono'd my stuff Friday and the velocities were the same as at the match, 1350 +/-. My Zero 125's weighted out at 124.6 and ran 1352, 1353, and 1353, for a 168.5pf. If I shoot another open matche were there will be a chrono I'll bump my powder charge a couple 10ths.

Great match. Great bunch of shooters. I shot Friday, worked Saturday and Sunday.

I also shot minor 40, with Atlanta Arm ammo. 156 power factor. It was their 40 Long ammo. I thought it was to be major.

Guess I should of checked it. I'll know better next time. Got to get the 550 cranked up.

Steve did a heck of a job with the match.