Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Been there done that

zhunter

Hmmm.. Give them something, they don't like it, don't give them anything ever again. They don't like that, you've got one thing left to give them: freedom. :closedeyes:

Dog house don't work at this house.

Obviously, a man who has been married a LOOOOOONG time :roflol:, or multiple times :roflol:

Good Luck.

BTW, Like the new avatar Z. Not as much as I liked the swimmer, but then I don't want anyone saying I am getting worked up over other men's wives. :roflol:

My wife and I were married in September, and her birthday is in mid-October... so for that first married birthday present, I gave her a 3" Stainless Ruger SP101 in 357 Magnum and a Franklin Day Planner....

... that was the first time I was sentenced to the Dog House...

... so by February our marriage counseling was going pretty good. I was now able to sleep in the same room without fear of being lit on fire or immasculated. Our Counselor got us to both agree to some things for the sake of moving forward. My wife agreed to actually take her present out to the range and try it... and I agreed to buy her another birthday gift...

That was almost 2 decades ago. I've been back to the Dog House a few times. It is possible to get out of the Dog House... possible, but not easy or painless.

PS

She loves that revolver now. Being sentenced to the Dog House is sometimes worth it.