Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WANTED SHOOTERS FOR

Well got the Sabre dude all tucked away on the couch after eating a late dinner at BW3's. Looking forward to tomorrow. And no AP3 I didn't par take of any spirits..... Yet. :cheers:

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The benelli is dripping Mobil1 - :D with anticipation...now if I can just get through one more day at work...

You could always call in "sick", just a thought :surprise:

Well got the Sabre dude all tucked away on the couch after eating a late dinner at BW3's. Looking forward to tomorrow. And no AP3 I didn't par take of any spirits..... Yet. :cheers:

Chris C.

That wouldn't be Wish, would it? I'd sleep with one eye open around that guy!

<_<:roflol:

Chris C.

That wouldn't be Wish, would it? I'd sleep with one eye open around that guy!

<_<:roflol:

Yeah, your not lying there.

Chris C.

Awesome match guys yet again :cheers: Shot with an awesome squad on squad 2: Bryne, Joel, Shaun, Greg, Tom, Wish, and Malcome! Wish, I still want a hat! The stages where great, we never caught up to the squad in front of us until the last stage and the squad behind us never caught us either so the stages moved great. I took home 3rd A wood and improved my last years finish by 10 spots from 20th to 10th so I'm a happy camper.......AND GOOD NIGHT! :roflol:

Awesome match guys yet again :cheers: Shot with an awesome squad on squad 2: Bryne, Joel, Shaun, Greg, Tom, Wish, and Malcome! Wish, I still want a hat! The stages where great, we never caught up to the squad in front of us until the last stage and the squad behind us never caught us either so the stages moved great. I took home 3rd A wood and improved my last years finish by 10 spots from 20th to 10th so I'm a happy camper.......AND GOOD NIGHT! :roflol:

We'll get you a hat. I promise.....

Chris C.

+1 on scores being posted! You mean Joey didn't finish his job and post them already! What a slacker! j/k Joey! Another great match as expected, no clue how I finished up as the heat was not my friend, so I headed out as soon as I finished up shooting. To the folks on squad 4, it was great shooting with you all again as always and thanks for the patience while I dealt with my heat issues at the end of the day, I am feeling MUCH better now, just tired and sore! Will see most of you from the squad in 2 weeks at the Indiana Section Match!

Steve

+1 Great match! Thanks to all the RO's too.

...and the GF had fun too...although I think Wish frightened her some...or maybe it was just the stories... :roflol:

And while I didn't challenge the front runners - I also didn't get my name written next to an errant hole in the bar door either :surprise:

Great shooting with Squad 2 See ya'll next year.

This was my first major 3 gun match. I had a great time and really learned a lot about the sport to. I just want to say thank you to the staff. For such a large match that encompassed all 3 guns everything seemed to run very smooth. Even when there was minor hiccups the problems were addressed immediately. Fantastic job guys (and gals) !!!

Thanks also to everyone in squad#2 you made my first big 3 gun match a great experience. I really appreciate all the help and moral support to. I've never met such terrific people in any other sport I've been involved with. I'd shoot with all of you guys again any day!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:sight:

Fun match!

Great group of RO's and staff too!

Will results be up on the site this week?

I emailed the overall's to the shooters this morning. If anyone know how to post them here please do so. We will have the on the website soon.

GW

Thank you Gary, Chris, Jeff, and all of the ROs who put a lot of time into making this a great match. :cheers:

Thanks to all the sponsors. :cheers: Remember these companies when you buy parts and shooting products. Support the companies that support us.

Thanks to all the guys on Squad 2 for having a good time entertaining me. :cheers:

And a big thanks to Tom for destroying a target stand on stage 10 w/ his high brass #4! :roflol:

Bryan,

Thanks for the complement on the match, but I can not take to much credit for the match. It all should go to Gary and his special set up crew, I would try to name them all but I will probably leave someone out so lets call them Gary's special set up crew. A plus 1 on all the support from the sponsors even the ones that came through on the last minute. I don't want to step over the line here, because all the sponsors were great, but there was one guy that gave generous on the prizes and this guy has just started a web site and needs to be supported as well as the other sponsors and the special thanks goes to Velocityshooter.com . I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. :cheers:

Gary and his team did an awesome job designing and pulling off the 2009 KY MG match. I look forward to this match every year. It is without a doubt the best one day 3 gun match in the country. Kudos on a job well done.

...and the GF had fun too...although I think Wish frightened her some...or maybe it was just the stories... :roflol:

And while I didn't challenge the front runners - I also didn't get my name written next to an errant hole in the bar door either :surprise:

I wrote that guys name on the door before he finished the stage. Anytime one shoots a stage prop that bad he should have to sign it. :roflol:

Chris C.

Thanks to all the guys on Squad 2 for having a good time entertaining me. :cheers:

And a big thanks to Tom for destroying a target stand on stage 10 w/ his high brass #4! :roflol:

Bryan, I'm glad I was able to help keep you entertained :rolleyes: LoL! I sure learned a few things about what kind of loads I should actually be running in my scattergun. I feel that I owe the range repair guys an apology :-) I'm sure the large purple spot on my shoulder will clear up just fine in a few days! :roflol::roflol: Hope to shoot with you again :cheers:

Without a doubt one of the best one day 3 gun matches around on the east coast. Job well done by Gary and crew and special thanks to all the RO's who always volunteer their time to make these matches happen. And a huge thanks to all the sponsors who step up and support our sport to make it so awesome.

Gary......will you be posting the results to the USPSA site or another site?

I do have one suggestion to make this match gain more attendance and draw a larger talent pool. I think offering a prize table for order of finish as well as having random draw will make it ever more popular. I know this subject draws huge controversy as well but felt it worth mentioning since this match came close to not happening from lack of participation. Its too good of a match to not sell out at least 30 days prior. And in all honesty an order of finish prize table will do that. But regardless.....this is still one match I will come to just because its that good and I like to rub shoulders with some of the guys I don't see that often.

Huge thanks and applause once again to Gary and all the crew responsible for putting on the great KY multigun match. :cheers:

See alot of y'all at FNH

Awesome match. I don't shoot 3 gun much, but this match makes me want to shoot more! ..and get a more accurate barrel for my FAL.

Sorry to Ken, again, for my 399.9 power factor through a comped .308 at the chrono.

9 stages in one day with very little waiting for the next squad is awesome. Gary you did a great job. This match is a great value for your money with quality stages, one day shooting, and affordable. This is always such a fun event every year.

Without a doubt one of the best one day 3 gun matches around on the east coast. Job well done by Gary and crew and special thanks to all the RO's who always volunteer their time to make these matches happen. And a huge thanks to all the sponsors who step up and support our sport to make it so awesome.

Gary......will you be posting the results to the USPSA site or another site?

I do have one suggestion to make this match gain more attendance and draw a larger talent pool. I think offering a prize table for order of finish as well as having random draw will make it ever more popular. I know this subject draws huge controversy as well but felt it worth mentioning since this match came close to not happening from lack of participation. Its too good of a match to not sell out at least 30 days prior. And in all honesty an order of finish prize table will do that. But regardless.....this is still one match I will come to just because its that good and I like to rub shoulders with some of the guys I don't see that often.

Huge thanks and applause once again to Gary and all the crew responsible for putting on the great KY multigun match. :cheers:

See alot of y'all at FNH

Thanks for the good words and suggestions. I like the idea of a double prize table if we can pull it off. As I"m sure you are aware, a good match local or higher must start with a strong local setup crew and corp of ROs working together. We will have the results on our site orpci.org soon. I emailed the overalls out this morning. I must not have you on my list. Send me an email through our site and I'll get them to you.

I wrote that guys name on the door before he finished the stage. Anytime one shoots a stage prop that bad he should have to sign it. :roflol:

Chris C.

I signed it too!!! One little bitty, teeny, tiny, little hole and every body gives you a hard time over it..... I just thought it would work better as a "screen" door. :roflol:

Edited by philg80