Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WANTED SHOOTERS FOR

Ladies and Gentleman time is drawing near for the Ky. State Multi-Gun Championship, the stages are being approved right now and will be posted shortly, it is going to be a western theme, once again Gary Welborn has come up with some real good stages, as always, and also the AMU guys will be there again for the second year in a row. So if you are planning on attending please get your entries in. And don't miss out on one of Gary's premiere matches. Hope to old friends and make new ones. :cheers:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My app is in and my check was cashed! Guess that means I have a slot? LMFAO Always a great match, can we do away with all that silly shotgun loading though this year?

Steve

Steve,

Gary has confirmed yes you do have a spot, and he has put a extra stage in the match just for you (all shotgun) :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Can you put an application up?

How far is Kentucky anyway :wacko:

Jim

Its just across the river from me...which is still too far...

If you go I'll go.

If the Blue Ridge doesn't kill me, I'm going to try to get down. Jim, the BBQ is worth the drive!

Jim,

We would love to have you come shoot with us, the airport is not to far from the range, and the match hotel is just about 2 miles from the range. We could make accommodations to get you where you need to go, if that will help? :rolleyes:

How do I get there from San Francisco (SFO) airport? Aparently no airline has any flights to OWB. What other airport is near there?

The match is Fri-Sat?

Louisville is 1.5 hrs, Evansville about the same. Indianapolis is 3 hrs.

That makes it a good weekend for the rest of us then don't it Tony? Not that it affects me any though... Guess next time I will see you will be Benning again!

Steve

Bad weekend, Bianchi Cup 30 year anniversary match.

Maybe next year things will work out better, because we would enjoy having a top shelf shooter as you are come to our match and any other shooter as far as that goes. You have been to our matches before and I know they are not a wildcat 3G but for what it is, and I think you will agree with me it is a very top shelf match and challenging too . Good luck at Bianchi and see you at AK. this winter. :cheers: :cheers:

My app is in and my check was cashed! Guess that means I have a slot? LMFAO Always a great match, can we do away with all that silly shotgun loading though this year?

Steve

Steve,

Gary has confirmed yes you do have a spot, and he has put a extra stage in the match just for you (all shotgun) :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

YA my favorite gun.....NOT! <_<:roflol:

Steve

Steve,

Corry,

You gathering a crew to come shoot ? Hope so since KAPS was dissolved I really miss shooting with you guys..

Steve

Steve,

Corry,

You gathering a crew to come shoot ? Hope so since KAPS was dissolved I really miss shooting with you guys..

Always, I suck at shotgun but I wouldn't miss this match for anything. I know there will be: Shaun, Greg, Barry, Foley, Dave, and me at least.

Bianchi wasn't on our radar when the date was selected. We will try to avoid the Cup date next year. I shot some club level Bianchi style in IL a few years ago. It is a great game. There are no local NRA Action matches in our area.

GW