Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sci-Fi Guns

38supPat

I have a friend who owns a prop house in hollywood. Their specialty is armor and weapons, especially armor -- but they'll do anything that's needed.

Attached are some pics of some of the display cases around his shop. Most are their work, but some aren't (he trades toys with other prop houses). A very few of these (like the old school phasers) are mass market replicas, usually signed by the actors, but most of these are actual props. Sometimes they're the spares made (there's always multiple copies, sets and actors are hard on props), or ones that were rejected because the resin had a little bubble in it or something, or they're the lower grade version not suitable for a closeup shot, but they're the real deal.

There's way too much here to go into in detail, but I know what most of the stuff is. The wife and I are major sci-fi geeks :) If anyone has a question on something in the pics or wants a hi-res version, just ask.

post-8661-1239426623_thumb.jpg

post-8661-1239426638_thumb.jpg

post-8661-1239426649_thumb.jpg

post-8661-1239426660_thumb.jpg

post-8661-1239426680_thumb.jpg

post-8661-1239426695_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarthMuffin

Heroes has been using an SVI Infinity IMM open w/iron sights in .45, plus on one occasion, a SVI Tiki. The IMM sightings are sometimes clear enough you're swear it was paid product placement (it wasn't).

Kings bought a bunch of stuff from JP Rifles, but I haven't see it since the first episode (no JP spottings in that show)

Heroes has been using an SVI Infinity IMM open w/iron sights in .45, plus on one occasion, a SVI Tiki. The IMM sightings are sometimes clear enough you're swear it was paid product placement (it wasn't).

Kings bought a bunch of stuff from JP Rifles, but I haven't see it since the first episode (no JP spottings in that show)

Yep.

hrg-gun.JPG