Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Underworld

diehli

Saw this for the first time the other night and loved it. Kate Beckinsale was soooooo hot. It's fight-scenes were kinda hokie-dokie and the plot was a bit hard to figure out at first, but a decent flick none-the-less.

The sequel is either out now or coming soon. It's probably gonna be worth the price of admission.

I will say that for a skinny twig girl, Kate Beckinsale has a cute li'l boo-tay, although it's possible they padded her spandex/pleather pants.
She Of The Pleather Buns

This is a public reprimand of you both for doubting for one nanosecond that Kate's movie ass isn't her own.

See here: http://www.vanhelsingfan.com/videos/coke-commercial.asf

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Saw the movie tonight and have to give it a big thumbs up. Lots of guns, blood, gore, a little gratuitous nudity, and the action scenes were very well done. The story line is also very good.

The best part: Kate is freakin' hot. :wub::wub::wub:

She looks better in these movies IMHO than she does all dressed up to an awards show. I'd let her bite me any day. :unsure::lol::wub:

I'll be adding this to my DVD collection for sure.

Edited by al503

Awesome Flick!!! The ending was classic horror flick stuff. The mixing of helicopter blades and flesh always makes for quality night of family entertainment ;)

Supposedly this is the 2nd of a 3 part series, so the sequel should be bigger and better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, the Underworld vampires cast reflections. This makes sense given the movie's pseudo-scientific rather than supernatural explanation for vampirism. Originally vampires didn't cast reflections because they had no souls. Underworld vampires are as "real" as humans, thus cast reflections.

Does that mean that trees and rocks have souls too? :D

I just CANNOT believe the voice on the one wolf. I thought that was just part of his character in the movie until I watched the making of the film on the extras, and realized that is how he normally talks. That guys voice alone would scare me to death. :unsure:

I thought the same thing. That guy is just physically freaking impressive! Kevin Grevioux also helped write the movie.