Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DoubleTap Championship

mike_pinto

How many of you all will be in WF this weekend for the match? I will be there shooting Friday dawning my Team USSA garb shooting the highly under-rated Limited in .40. We are staying at the Howard Johnson's and are going to stay Friday night as well so we can come out and harass Henning on Saturday! :rolleyes:

Drop me a line if you all want to hook up to shake hands and have a cold one or 12..

Mike

Mikey!!!!

Man...if I'd have known you'd be there, I'd have gone. Congrats on the USSA deal!!!

Rich

I missed you at the High Plains Match too. Thought I might see you there. Are you doing Area4 or the Nats?

Thanks on the USSA thing.

DT on Friday, Larue on Sat & Sunday , I am still tired from the drive back from OKy City Sitting in stop & go for 1.5 hrs to make 4 miles :angry2:

Hmm...so, perhaps staying OFF of I35 to go to DT this coming weekend is the way to go?

Thomas

Hmm...so, perhaps staying OFF of I35 to go to DT this coming weekend is the way to go?

The question is, where was it stop and go? ;)

Highway 35W -Fort Worth merges With 35 E Dallas . 1/2 mile before that merge highway work has it chocked down to one lane. 4+ miles back from that the traffic stops in both lanes as drivers jump lanes. sometimes the total stop last for 2 minutes and your lane moves 20 yards and stops for 20 seconds and moves again.

And thin it chocks up all through Weatherford, but not as bad.

This was from 5:30 -7 pm Sunday It looked like only 20% of the cars were spring break, 20% were big trucks

No wreck or any thing just pore merging ethics

Depending on where you are coming from FW or Dallas, 287, or 114 to 287, or Hwy 82 are your friends. I-35 sucks.

If you were going I-35 north to 380 (or 82) to 287, its gonna suck til you get off 35.

Of course just about anything moving through/near Dallas at 4pm to 7pm on weekdays is gonna suck.

See a trend here? Dallas traffic sucks.

Highway 35W -Fort Worth merges With 35 E Dallas . 1/2 mile before that merge highway work has it chocked down to one lane.

So, figure out a way to skip around Hillsborough on the way back... ;)