Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 R&R Targets Multi-Gun

I registered HM iron, and got confirmed as HM tactical. I think there is a problem here.

I need to address this with RW...I am not doing the registration so I am not sure what is going on...I just got back from the Johnson match so I will look into this and PM you tomorrow.

RLTW,

Scott

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find any mention about shotgun tubes for Tactical in the rules.

Is there a limit on number of rounds loaded at start and/or a limit on number of rounds loaded after start?

I can't find any mention about shotgun tubes for Tactical in the rules.

Is there a limit on number of rounds loaded at start and/or a limit on number of rounds loaded after start?

I spoke with Robert and it is the usual 9 rds in the gun to start with no restriction on mag capacity.

Hey Busy, I'm bringing a bigger group this year (4), I'll see ya in a couple days!!!

RLTW!!!!

ETA: Sign in at the range is from 1500-2000 on Friday correct?

Edited by HPD SRT

Great match!! Went Really Fast! Hardly any waiting for results and all that jazz. I tell you what I've been to all three and this was the best one yet! Thanks to everyone from R&R Racing for setting this up again. I will definitely be back next year, and try to bring even more Hanford guys.

Thanks again!!!

RLTW!!

Ryan Richardson

Great match, great stages, fantastic prize table with lots of rifles, receivers, uppers and big money certificates!

Thanks to Robert and all the RO's and staff for a smooth running match.

Congratulation to Chris Sechiatano (Chris on the forum) for Winning Tac-Scope over some heavy hitters.

Perfect timing on the weather too, overcast in the morning while shooting but 10 minutes before awards a huge thunderstorm came through with heavy rain and lighting. Luckily the awards were in a covered bay so no one was standing in the rain.

Good match, well ran, and well organized. I had a great time and shot pretty well except for stage 8.

Can't wait to get my hands on that POF rifle.

Thanks to R&R, POF, Leupold, Warne, Sabre, DPMS, Meopta, JP Enterprises, CMMG, MidWest Industries, La Rue, Grams Engineering, Springer Precision, ESP, and any sponsers that I may have missed.

Edited by Big Bore

+1 on the superlatives and a big thanks to the sponsors.

My first visit to Albany and the R&R match and I really enjoyed the match and organization. Will definitely try to come back next year.

Good match, well ran, and well organized. I had a great time and shot pretty well except for stage 8.

Can't wait to get my hands on that POF rifle.

Thanks to R&R, POF, Leupold, Warne, Sabre, DPMS, Meopta, JP Enterprises, CMMG, MidWest Industries, La Rue, Grams Engineering, Springer Precision, ESP, and any sponsers that I may have missed.

That was good shooting with irons, there were some very tough shots. That's a beautiful rifle, the best prize at the match. Hope it shoots well for you. I got a Saber 18" competition fluted barrel and I had a great time ROing Stage 7, really nice group of competitors this year. :cheers:

Doug

Thanks to all the RO's and R&R crew for putting on another great match.

Thanks to the match sponsors for the awesome support. It is obvious in a large part due to the recognition they get from the Robbie and crew...now we all need to do our part and send em a thank you.

Looking at the squad list before we left I didn't recognize anybody on our squad, but as it turned out it was great. Had a bunch of really fun, hard working guys that help to make a match go so well.

And once again it never hurts to be traveling and shooting with the luckiest guy in all of 3 Gundom....he knows what I am talking about.

Thanks again, Craig

Thanks to all at the R&R match!!

Great Staff and a well ran match!

Cant say enough about the prize table it was really great and thank to all the sponsors who contributed.

We had a blast and loved running stage 6

RW, CS, HS you guys rock!!

Thanks to the match sponsors for the awesome support. It is obvious in a large part due to the recognition they get from the Robbie and crew...now we all need to do our part and send em a thank you.

Looking at the squad list before we left I didn't recognize anybody on our squad, but as it turned out it was great. Had a bunch of really fun, hard working guys that help to make a match go so well.

And once again it never hurts to be traveling and shooting with the luckiest guy in all of 3 Gundom....he knows what I am talking about.

Thanks again, Craig

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about....... :rolleyes:

I just sent the scores to the web master they should be posted on the R & R Targets website soon.

Thanks to everyone who came out to play.....Thanks to RW and all the great RO's. Great Match, great time, great fun!

Please make sure to thank our generous sponsors, Remington, LaRue Tactical, POF, DPMS, Mid South Tactical, Sabre Defense, JP Enterprises, Sierra Bullets, Leupold, Lancer Systems, Grams Engineering, FNH USA, Crimson Trace, SOG Knives, ESP, CMMG, Warne, Brownells, Rugged Gear, Ektron Industries, Hiviz shooting systems, Stag arms, Next Generation arms, Burris, Springer Precision, Boonie Packer, Columbia river knives.

3 gun gal

I dont think we can ever thank our sponsors enough. If not for them, our sport could fade away. Anytime I had a sponsor come through my stage, I always thanked them for their support of our sport.

And as far as timing goes on Sunday, it was perfect. Last shot fired and less than 10 minutes later it was POURING rain. (Actually, the weather for the entire match was perfect in my opinion)

Thanks to RW, Craig, Heidi and EVERYONE that helped with the match (RO's, The Lunch Shack, sponsors, everyone).

I can not wait for next years match.

Wally

Well here's the scores before the are posted on the R and R Targets website , as the web master is out of town this week.

We don't want you to have to wait any longer.

3gungal

R_and_R_Racing_Match_scores_2009_Overall.pdf

R_and_R_Racing_Match_scores_2009_Final_TS.pdf

R_and_R_Racing_Match_scores_2009_TI.pdf

R_and_R_Racing_Match_2009_final_open.pdf

R_and_R_Racing_Match_scores_HT2009.pdf

R_and_R_Racing_Match_Scores_Saiga_2009.pdf

Edited by 3gungal

Thanks for posting the scores.

Looks like there may have been a mix-up on stage 6. It shows the stage winner shot it in 20.30 seconds, which seems unlikely since that person finished pretty far down the order and the next closest was Craig Outzen who won open and shot it in 30.36 seconds.

I don't think it would have changed the outcome but who knows.

Thanks for posting the scores.

Looks like there may have been a mix-up on stage 6. It shows the stage winner shot it in 20.30 seconds, which seems unlikely since that person finished pretty far down the order and the next closest was Craig Outzen who won open and shot it in 30.36 seconds.

I don't think it would have changed the outcome but who knows.

I was wondering the same thing. Also when you look at the ST scores, there isn't any 100 point winner on stages 3, 6, and 10. I think this one could affect the overall scores, but don't know for sure.

By the way, thanks for posting the scores 3gungal! Sorry I didn't get to chat with you while I was there. Take care.

Adios,

TG

Thanks again, Craig

Well I hear he's got a lucky "Finger" !! ;)

What did you get in a raffle this time Scott ?? <_<

Thanks again, Craig

Well I hear he's got a lucky "Finger" !! ;)

What did you get in a raffle this time Scott ?? <_<

No raffle this time, just top Tactical Irons and I did it with only 9 1/2 fingers.