Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ipsc/icore platform

I want to shoot ipsc and shoot icore with the same equipment. Was wondering what you guys thought would be a good platform. Right now I have a 4 inch 586 witha safariland 002 holster. Icore is over 2 hours from me so I will be shooting ipsc mostly but would like to shoot some of the bigger icore matches there.

You could just shoot what you have (586)and be okay for both. But If I had to have one Revo to shoot both , with more focus on USPSA than ICORE I would go for a 5"625.

I am sure will get more input from those that have far more experience than I

You could just shoot what you have (586)and be okay for both. But If I had to have one Revo to shoot both , with more focus on USPSA than ICORE I would go for a 5"625.

I am sure will get more input from those that have far more experience than I

This is what I do.

Kevin I agree with vrmn in that you have a good revo already for ICORE and USPSA. The only limitations you have is what you place on yourself, not your equipment. Shoot it to your strengths, and Have fun. later rdd

I shoot a 686 that I had moon clipped. I shoot minor in USPSA and in ICORE it is fine, just shoot more "A"s and you will be fine. In ICORE you need to shoot ''A" s or the time add to the score will add up fast.

I use a cr speed rig for both. Brent

just getting into the REVO myself. But did go with North mountain moonclip holders and a CR Speed holster. I am shooting a 625JM for USPSA / 627pro for Icore and the holster works with both, and needs no adjustment when switching.

DVC,

Shawn