Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Open" Revo pics

Rather-B-Huntin

not sure with the comp and dot sight?? =) i only shot open until last night, shot the 625 for real the fist time. its strange.... when the hammer falls the front of the gun jumps up and my left hand feels like its going to fall off the grip??? and you have to line up those things poking up on top of the gun with the target. seems to take way to long. and it only goes bang 6 times??? maybe the cylinders broken or something. =)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine. Nothing really special but I still am not sure I want to shoot open.

Will we see it in action next weekend?

The 21st is the ICORE match right? The 3rd Saturday?

Yes

Here is mine. Nothing really special but I still am not sure I want to shoot open.

Yes

MY BAD :unsure: , I GUESS I AM GETTING A LITTLE ANXIOUS. ICORE AT AUGUSTA/PINETUCKY IS MARCH 21 I ALSO MUST BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RED DOT / COMP GUN COMING OUT. US COUNTRY BOYS DON'T GET TO SEE MUCH HARDWARE LIKE THAT LOCALLY.

Yes

MY BAD :unsure: , I GUESS I AM GETTING A LITTLE ANXIOUS. ICORE AT AUGUSTA/PINETUCKY IS MARCH 21 I ALSO MUST BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RED DOT / COMP GUN COMING OUT. US COUNTRY BOYS DON'T GET TO SEE MUCH HARDWARE LIKE THAT LOCALLY.

It will be there. Should be interesting. You coming over for steel this weekend?

Tony:

Yeah, I SEEM to be recovering--albeit SLOWLY--from the "Creeping Upper Respiratory Crud"...kinda' LOOKIN' FORWARD to ICORE...I might even DRIVE...now THERE'S a SCARY thought!!!...I thought you were gonna' be "Out of Town", or maybe it was "Packin' Your Bags" that weekend???...Let me know....mikey357

You up for Augusta on the 21st?

Tony:

Yeah, I SEEM to be recovering--albeit SLOWLY--from the "Creeping Upper Respiratory Crud"...kinda' LOOKIN' FORWARD to ICORE...I might even DRIVE...now THERE'S a SCARY thought!!!...I thought you were gonna' be "Out of Town", or maybe it was "Packin' Your Bags" that weekend???...Let me know....mikey357

I will packing up for the next weekend but I figured a ICORE match would be a good thing.

And I got the kitchen pass. :-)