Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rudy Project USA Shooting Team

Rocket35

Congrats on your sponsorship. I love my Rudy glasses, and the customer service is top notch.

Kevin, Good job on taking a little different approach to sponsorship. The point of sponsorship is to get your product info out there. I am not sure if a pair of shooting glasses is going to help a shooter win a match, but if your shooters can interact with potential customers and show the benefits of your product then you will get some new business.

Today, I received my Freeon Rydon's, with RX insert. I took just three weeks to deliver

Rudy Project is well on their way over here in the Netherlands and I'm very satisfied

with customer care.

In the past I used a Bollee but I love the easy going interchangeble lenses.

Way to go. :cheers:

Again, thanks and I look forward to meeting the rest of the team. :cheers: Should have a good time in the next month or so shooting Double Tap and Space City.

I figured out a way to Double Tap work as a Friday only shoot. I hope to see you before I have to run

Jamie

Again, thanks and I look forward to meeting the rest of the team. :cheers: Should have a good time in the next month or so shooting Double Tap and Space City.

I figured out a way to Double Tap work as a Friday only shoot. I hope to see you before I have to run

Jamie

That would be cool. I am sure I will check out the range on friday to look at the stages. Maybe I can catch up to you then.