Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What hotel is close to the range? Is there one where most are staying?

Courtyard by Marriott is about 5 mins from the range.

7799 Conference Center Drive

Brighton, Michigan 48114 USA

Phone: 1-810-225-9200

Best Western of Whitmore lake is abut 20 mins to the gate (south of the range)

9897 Main Street,

Whitmore Lake, MI, 48189

1-800-780-7234

Best Western of Howell is about 15 mins. (north of the range)

1500 Pinckney Road,

Howell, MI, 48843,

1-800-80-7234

Hope this helps,

~John

Due to the lack of competitors we are doing away with the Friday staff day. All staff will shoot on Saturday and Competitors on Sunday. If you cannot shoot on Sunday you can shoot with staff on Saturday but we are trying to get all competitors on Sunday. I will be making changes on the self squadding today.

Bummer. I don't think I'll be able to shoot Saturday or Sunday.

Due to the lack of competitors we are doing away with the Friday staff day. All staff will shoot on Saturday and Competitors on Sunday. If you cannot shoot on Sunday you can shoot with staff on Saturday but we are trying to get all competitors on Sunday. I will be making changes on the self squadding today.

Come on up if things change for you. We'll make room! :cheers:

Thanks John. This is Paul Carlson. I was particularly looking forward to the match as a chance to catch up with old friends. I'm going to give it some time before I pull out. See if I can make something happen.

Thanks John. This is Paul Carlson. I was particularly looking forward to the match as a chance to catch up with old friends. I'm going to give it some time before I pull out. See if I can make something happen.

Hi Paul, Was surprised to see your name in the entry list and was looking forward to seeing you. Hope you'll still be able to make it up here and shoot. Jim H

Hi Paul, Was surprised to see your name in the entry list and was looking forward to seeing you. Hope you'll still be able to make it up here and shoot. Jim H

Hey Mr. President. I was looking forward to making it up, but it isn't in the cards this time. Friday was my only opportunity. I'll have to try to make it up for a 2nd sunday match in the future!

pc

It may be a stretch, but after work on Friday I am heading up to Toledo, then to Brighton to check out the stages. I'm shooting Saturday.

Does anyone need/want/willing to split a hotel room with me Friday night? Even though I am now employed I am always looking to cut costs ;) Shoot me a pm.

I see you found a productive way to spend your 1st day at the new job, Micah. :rolleyes:

Rrrright...because posting a picture in-between meetings is indicative of a loss of productivity?

Don't make me call the Hitman Monkey.

1250562159639.jpg

Will the range be open Friday for stage review ?? If so, how late will it be open ??

And for those of us shooting on Sunday, will we be able to register and check out the stages late Saturday afternoon or early evening?

(I guess more or less, how late will staff still be there on Saturday...)

Will the range be open Friday for stage review ?? If so, how late will it be open ??

And for those of us shooting on Sunday, will we be able to register and check out the stages late Saturday afternoon or early evening?

(I guess more or less, how late will staff still be there on Saturday...)

The staff will probably be there just a little longer than it takes to get through all the stages, and get them ready for the next day. Also, registration will open at 8am both Saturday and Sunday.