Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just ordered a 650 from Mr Enos

Pittbug

... case feeder, strong mount, aluminum roller handle, bullet tray, cover, powder check, spare parts kit, electronic scales, carbide dies, case gauge, primer flip tray and I also added a copy of "With Winning in Mind" - can't wait to read that!

... case feeder, strong mount, aluminum roller handle, bullet tray, cover, powder check, spare parts kit, electronic scales, carbide dies, case gauge, primer flip tray and I also added a copy of "With Winning in Mind"

No case lube? No dial calipers? For shame. :lol:

... case feeder, strong mount, aluminum roller handle, bullet tray, cover, powder check, spare parts kit, electronic scales, carbide dies, case gauge, primer flip tray and I also added a copy of "With Winning in Mind"

No case lube? No dial calipers? For shame. :lol:

I've never used case lube on 45acp brass. I did forget to add the digital calipers.

Do you suggest adding the case lube during tumbling, or just prior to them going in the case feeder?

Just prior. Adding the lube before tumbling would result in it being buffed off during cleaning process. What I like to do it squirt one or two pumps of Hornady One-Shot into a plastic bag, add casings, then zip the bag closed and knead the casings around through the bag. This really gives a nice coating to all the casings without getting lube all over your hands. Then unzip the bag, pour the casings into the casefeeder, and you're down the road. :)