Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

22. top for Glock

JoeGlocker

Second that I use my AA kit weekly, and I also use it to train Students. I think it paid for itself in the first month.

Use the Rem Golden Bullet 550 for 16.95 at Walmart.

Ciener's kit was ok when he was the only one around, but the AA is much better, with better support fron AA.

I also have a Kimber kit for my 1911, and an AR-.22 kit for my AR!

Love my Advantage Arms kit. Over 5k rounds through it with only one misfeed.

Me too. While I haven't shot that many rounds, it's been 100% with CCI Min-Mags as Advantage Arms recommends and their unit can be fitted with your favorite sight just like a regular slide.

Me too. While I haven't shot that many rounds, it's been 100% with CCI Min-Mags as Advantage Arms recommends and their unit can be fitted with your favorite sight just like a regular slide.

I also changed the sights on mine to match the sights on my competition pistols. I have fed mine nothing but the bulk Remington Golden bullets and it has ran almost 100%

I like my AA and it's been working well for a couple years now. It's a little picky with ammo and will only run reliably with the recommended Mini Mags and Golden Bullets. Also, 300 to 400 rounds without cleaning will make my kit dirty enough not to extract from time to time. I keep a mini pocket knife handy to pry the case out the chamber when that happens. I put a nice set of sights on and the gun is quite accurate. The weight, or lack thereof, is something to get used to but that is probably a minor point. With the price of centerfire ammo as it is, it definitely pays to have a conversion kit.