Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR Section Handgun Championship May 2,3, 2009

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron, Is someone going to let us know if we are in the match. No comfirmation as of yet. Would like an email or something. Looking forward to shooting this match. Thanks in advance, Forrest

Yes Forrest, you are in.

See ya :)

Ron

Anyone know if it would be to late to register Friday afternoon or Saturday morning? I still don't know if I have to work Sat. or not and would love to come shoot this match.

No, it's not too late. Sign up at the door if you want.

Ron

Looking forward to it as this will be my 1st (big) USPSA match, luckily it is at my home club..... will be nice to meet some of you guys. I was going to shoot my 625 as that is what I shoot in IDPA but a new .38SC Open gun found it's way home yesterday :)

Oh Matt,

It is TOO soon to be shooting that thing in a big match !!!!!

It will puke, pee and sHHHHHt all over you. YOU need to shoot the 625 !!!!! ;)

ForrestB will be shooting his, Bubber is coming from OK, I look for Rick to be there, maybe WalterMitty, and I too have joined the Fray!!! :wacko: Will be plenty of wheelgunners one more will be just great.

Hop

I can't remember from years past, is this a lost brass match? I may have to break into my precious supply of brand new starline 38SC, ouch... :unsure:

Looking forward to this one, see y'all on Saturday!

I can't remember from years past, is this a lost brass match? I may have to break into my precious supply of brand new starline 38SC, ouch... :unsure:

Yes, the match is lost brass....

Oh Matt,

ForrestB will be shooting his, Bubber is coming from OK, I look for Rick to be there, maybe WalterMitty, and I too have joined the Fray!!! :wacko: Will be plenty of wheelgunners one more will be just great.

Hop

Hop, I'll be shooting the 625 at your match in Oct. Next weekend i'll have the bottom feeder with me. See ya soon, Forrest

looks like it'll be production, then, eh Rhonda?? :roflol:

Oh Matt,

Hop

One problem Hop.... I got so excited about the open gun I forgot to order my North Mountain.... :(

I am looking forward to shooting this match. I have found that different areas of the country have different flavors when it comes to stage designs.

Also looking forward to the meeting of new friends and some BE'ers that I know only by the web.

Jim Norman

I am looking forward to shooting this match. I have found that different areas of the country have different flavors when it comes to stage designs.

Also looking forward to the meeting of new friends and some BE'ers that I know only by the web.

Jim Norman

Jim, I too like going to other matches to see "what the rock's got cookin". I think most stage design has to do with the size and shape of a bay, how many and what type of props they have and how many people are there to set it up. A neighboring range puts a lot of low targets in the middle of the bay because they have very soft ground to absorb the bullets. We have rock, so we can't do that. So consiquently, the stages look and feel different between the two clubs, and that's a good thing. Our matches "feel" different, if everything was the same, where is the challenge?

Later

Ron

Jim Norman

You can't say you weren't warned, Jim!! :roflol:

looks like it'll be production, then, eh Rhonda?? :roflol:

Negative, Catfish - I'm bringing the loud gun. Jimbob got around to sorting the brass we picked up at DTC so I've got a whole new supply of 38SC. :cheers:

Jim, I apologize up front for your squadmates - but I guarantee you'll have a good time once you get over the initial shock! :surprise:

Anyone know if it would be to late to register Friday afternoon or Saturday morning? I still don't know if I have to work Sat. or not and would love to come shoot this match.

Ron

Cool! One more question, Is there directions to the range posted anywhere?

Ron

http://casarange.com/map.htm

Ron

http://casarange.com/map.htm

Thank you very much! I hope to see everyone there if I don't have to work Saturday! :cheers:

Ok, I hope there are some slots left too because I just booked a rental car and got a room at the La Quinta. I hate I wasn't able to register earlier but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it until today. Now I've just got to get some ammo loaded and chrono'd, get my gear together, hook up the automatic feeder for the dog, and about a million other things... but I'm just happy to be going.