Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First Perfect Score

Bafaction

I finially shot my First ever 1920 this weekend at the Australia Day Shoot held at the Gold Coast in Queensland. It has taken me since 1997 to today to hit he magic 1920. I shot it with my Auto that I not long got rebuilt. The best I shot with the revolver was a 1916 and I usually averaged 1910 with the revolver.

I am wrapped that I managed to get 1920 with 159X's.

How long did it take some of you to get the magic 1920??

I finially shot my First ever 1920 this weekend at the Australia Day Shoot held at the Gold Coast in Queensland. It has taken me since 1997 to today to hit he magic 1920. I shot it with my Auto that I not long got rebuilt. The best I shot with the revolver was a 1916 and I usually averaged 1910 with the revolver.

That is awesome!

I never shot Bianchi either but always wanted to. What a cool game.

1920 is absolutely awesome! Congratulations!

Jack

Congrats!

I shot BC in 1981, then not again for 15 years, because I quit shooting after 1981. Started back in 1996. High 1880 and 1890's pretty quick and a 1918 with a revo in 1999, then a 1920 and 1918 back to back in 2002 or maybe 2003 with a 1911, then I dropped down to the high 1890's and stayed there for several years. I think it was in 2007 or so before I started getting above 1900 again. I probably should have stuck with the revo.

I keep shooting 188 -191 really good shots, then 1-5 oh shits! BC is a mind game, especially when one is in the 1880 + range.

:cheers: MJ

Nah Mate

The way the Aussie dolllar is to the us dollar I can not make it this year. I was really looking forward to heading over to shoot the cup again. I will have to wait till next year. I know it will not be the same as this year being the 30th anniversary and all. BUt there is not to much I can do about it.

Best of luck to you all and hope you all have a great time.

Brett

• 1 month later...