Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another great revolver-only match opportunity!

Carmoney

Remember to pack a lunch and beverages as the Iowa guys are slave drivers and you usually have to eat between bays, no scheduled down time.

It is a nice range and the Jungle/Woods COF are usually pretty cool. Those guys have quite an imagination so be prepared for about anything.

You won't find a nicer group either.

Didn't mean to sound negative. I'm looking forward to the match. I'm shooting optics so the list for me to be at the bottom of will at least be short.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIke if you need help RO'ing, let me know. Paul, Aaron, Louis and myself are NROI Certified (by the match anyway as we are sending our completed tests in this week)

This is going to be a match to speak of in the future. (in good terms).

Is Dave Moss going to be there and are we going to have the FL. Grudge Match reinstated?

Didn't mean to sound negative. I'm looking forward to the match.

It's all good, Tom! :cheers: I can pretty much guarantee that everybody will enjoy this event. We have an absolutely great group of shooters coming in from all over, including lots of folks from right here on the forum.

MIke if you need help RO'ing, let me know. Paul, Aaron, Louis and myself are NROI Certified (by the match anyway as we are sending our completed tests in this week)

This is going to be a match to speak of in the future. (in good terms).

Is Dave Moss going to be there and are we going to have the FL. Grudge Match reinstated?

Thanks David, but we don't want our shooters to feel like they are coming here to work. We'll ask everybody to help tape targets and set steel, of course, but that's never a problem with revolver guys anyway. You will not be asked to tear down stages afterward or any of that crap.....we'll handle the work......you are our guests! We already have some experienced local shooters (non-revolver guys) who have offered their help, so we should be in good shape. Our stats guy will be shooting the match with us, so we will need to let him shoot through and get going on the scores. Overall, the goal is keep the procedural aspects of the match relatively informal and simple, particularly for our first year.

Dave and Cliff will be in attendance, and it certainly seems fitting to reinstate the FL Grudge event. Is Secure Firearm Products by any chance offering to creatively sponsor that event as it did at the IA B2B match? (hint, hint...)

Dave and Cliff will be in attendance, and it certainly seems fitting to reinstate the FL Grudge event. Is Secure Firearm Products by any chance offering to creatively sponsor that event as it did at the IA B2B match? (hint, hint...)

With and all revo match, it would not be fair. Dave would have no chance. I'll have to spot him 25%.

Remember to pack a lunch and beverages as the Iowa guys are slave drivers and you usually have to eat between bays, no scheduled down time.

It is a nice range and the Jungle/Woods COF are usually pretty cool. Those guys have quite an imagination so be prepared for about anything.

You won't find a nicer group either.

Make sure to bring plenty of bug spray and a pair of good shoes for the woods stage. It can get a little slippery when there is dew on it in the morning.

And a little mosquitoy...

Edited by CJDOUBLETAP