Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who came out! This was my first year working the WIIT, and despite being a VERY long weekend, I had a lot of fun.

The squads were all very good about helping paste and reset, even sweeping up the brass so we could keep the stars stage moving along. Speaking of that, I apologize to anyone who had to reshoot the stars, two of them were causing us major headaches.

If anyone sees Shaved Squirl (Ron) around here, be sure to tell him good job on his first year as match director!

I'm sure scores will be up at pinetreepistolclub.com within the next couple days.

Thanks to everyone who came out! This was my first year working the WIIT, and despite being a VERY long weekend, I had a lot of fun.

The squads were all very good about helping paste and reset, even sweeping up the brass so we could keep the stars stage moving along. Speaking of that, I apologize to anyone who had to reshoot the stars, two of them were causing us major headaches.

If anyone sees Shaved Squirl (Ron) around here, be sure to tell him good job on his first year as match director!

I'm sure scores will be up at pinetreepistolclub.com within the next couple days.

They were posted tonight at the club though that doesn't help you guys much. :unsure:

They were posted tonight at the club though that doesn't help you guys much. :unsure:

Well what ever you do don't take them down. that way I can see them next year when I shoot the WIIT so I know how I did.

Seven days. And what about the people who won there class or division. WHEN and HOW do they get there prize money or plaques.

Results were done in less than 30 mintues after the last shot was fired.

I already got my plaque and $$.

I'd just like to see the combined overall...

They usually don't post the overall but I saw it before I left, Manny, Darryl, me and that is all I remember.

If you weren't at the awards and your buddies didn't pick up a plaque and check for you it stayed at the club and they will send them out.