Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 240rounds. I see some interesting setups and some very evil ones!!!!

I think I will being seeing stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definetly bring the camcorder to get some video of some top dogs shooting these stages.

Dang..That could have been a reason to go home and visit my mom in Chicago....And still get a match in....Secret Secret..double secret on the way down low.....Aw well..I got to pay more attention to this forum....Looks like a great match and seems like you all will have pretty predictable weather..lol

Good luck to everyone shooting this year.

RSotelo and me can't make it this year but it looks like the usual quality match the PTPC guys put on. Everyone should have a great time.

No sucker stage??? I'll bet Dan and Denny came up with something interesting to spring on you guys for Sunday.

Match is complete, for me anyway, shot the morning squad. Thanks goes out to all the Staff for their hard work and dedication.

If you're lucky enough to get in this match it's worth shooting, they put on a great show for an indoor range. The "Fun House" and the four "Texas" stars were great.

Nice job Matt Cheely running 18 seconds on the Texas Star stage. You're my hero.

Match is complete, for me anyway, shot the morning squad. Thanks goes out to all the Staff for their hard work and dedication.

If you're lucky enough to get in this match it's worth shooting, they put on a great show for an indoor range. The "Fun House" and the four "Texas" stars were great.

Nice job Matt Cheely running 18 seconds on the Texas Star stage. You're my hero.

Glad to hear you had a good time Thomas... I should have shot it this year. :(

The match was very enjoyable and very creative. It was a riot watching several open guys shooting in a tunnel and watching the tunnel bounce up with every shot.

I will definetly be looking forward to next years match.