Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Starting to get the hang of this...

Aristotle

I think I'm really starting to get in "the groove" with my Open gun. Shot my 5th match in Open and in this match I decided to "let er' go", with good results.

After the IDPA championships this year I've been really working on "0 downs/Alphas." This match I went back to my roots and let it hang out. Finished 2nd place, 93%.

I think I'll do well if I can stick to one gun and ride it out. I'm really enjoying myself in Open and I think I'll stick with it for a bit.

I see a couple of things I need to work on, but I never miss the opportunity for some constructive criticism so please feel free.

LOL

This is my 5th match in Open division, 4th match was a charity match so no classifier. And I bombed my first 2 classifiers in Open due to ammo issues.

I hop around a lot and am classified in every semi auto division in USPSA, which has been my limiting factor. Shooters ADD. But I think I'll stick around in Open for a while.

LOL

This is my 5th match in Open division, 4th match was a charity match so no classifier. And I bombed my first 2 classifiers in Open due to ammo issues.

I hop around a lot and am classified in every semi auto division in USPSA, which has been my limiting factor. Shooters ADD. But I think I'll stick around in Open for a while.

What class do you hold i the other divisions? From what I see you are shooting A there. ;) I esp liked that long steel popper on the move. :o

Edited by JThompson

Somethings I noticed....or it at least seems to me....your tense while shooting. It looks like your all strung up ready to EXPLODE!! Relax and let it come to you. One other thing, don't be in such a hurry to ULSC. That will bite you one day :angry2: Other than that your moving into and out of positions well. You can hit long steel on the move, use that same focus on short plates. Looks good to me!

LOL

What class do you hold i the other divisions? From what I see you are shooting A there. ;) I esp liked that long steel popper on the move. :o

Pretty much smack dab in the middle of everything. This year been working on a lot of different things. Watching videos, other better shooters. Its slowly coming together. Also gotta quit being a gun-ho and go steady eddy with a division, probably be Open and CDP.

USPSA

Single Stack = C

Production = C

Limited = C

Limited 10 = C

Open = ???

IDPA

ESP: SS

CDP: SS

SSP: SS

Edited by Aristotle

LOL

Pretty much smack dab in the middle of everything. This year been working on a lot of different things. Watching videos, other better shooters. Its slowly coming together. Also gotta quit being a gun-ho and go steady eddy with a division, probably be Open and CDP.

USPSA

Single Stack = C

Production = C

Limited = C

Limited 10 = C

Open = ???

IDPA

ESP: SS

CDP: SS

SSP: SS

You're shooting better than C in Open. ;)