Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

We had 94 shooters for our match today

mittim1965

And it was a fabulous match!! 6 stages and lots of shooting, these guys do a killer job setting up a monthly match and you can always count on plenty of top notch competition :bow: We enjoy their matches so much I was up at 4am to make the ride (Fireant was driving...) and got home at 8:45pm, there was a stop at Dixie Crossroads for some Rock Shrimp involved in that trip though :cheers:

And it was a fabulous match!! 6 stages and lots of shooting, these guys do a killer job setting up a monthly match and you can always count on plenty of top notch competition :bow: We enjoy their matches so much I was up at 4am to make the ride (Fireant was driving...) and got home at 8:45pm, there was a stop at Dixie Crossroads for some Rock Shrimp involved in that trip though :cheers:

A big +1 to that.

So how many stages was this?

How do you guys do the squadding then?

Do you all have a set start time?

Do the RO's float with the squads or do they stay with a particular stage?

94! Man! That's impressive!

Ya 94 and what a great shoot as well as weather!

Lets not forget to thank Ray Lambert and all the

others that set up on Friday and Saturday morning

to make this match one of the best around! :cheers:

Next time I'm driving over to shoot with ya'll, even though it's like 15 hours away.

It's a 3 1/2 - 4 hr. drive/ride one way for me and the quality stages and good shooters are a bonus, we really go for the shrimp.....I would think that in itself would be reason enough to drive 15 hrs, and then there's the Key Lime pie......

Its was a bright and sunny day Florida today So SCPSA had 94 shooters show up today WOW!!!

It is the best local match in FL! Cool stages, nice ranges I am not surprised...

I've been to Titusville. Went there Nov. 2007 for the section match, while visiting my folks in Bradenton, FL. What a great match that was! Great stages, and great people.

If it wasn't for the wonderful people down there the matches wouldn't be half of what they are. Keep it up you guys. Give me another couple of years and I'll be about ready to move down that way and join you every month! :cheers: