Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio 2009 ! -- **Date Change!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[A CFL is a faultline that is raised about knee level and if the shooter knocks it off they get a procedural. I got the idea from the cooper tunnel. and the CFL stands for "Conrad fault line"

Pictures of a CFL?

A.T.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos check this one out. It's bill YO Yo. At the end of the stage you'll see a 2x2 board painted red about knee high

The match application is in post #66.

I'll edit the first post on the thread to add it in there too.

I would expect to see the match application added to the major match "Results" page on the USPSA website (when that comes on line)

And, here is a copy:

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I'll be there doing stats ... so a little bourbon cant hurt. :devil:

One for me, two for you.

One for mee, two for yous.

One more fee, owt rof you.

:goof:

If somebody else is buying me the good stuff then that would be exactly how it'll go. Usually we don't break it out until we get back to the camp though, but I might bring ya a flask :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Ohio Championship match being held Sept 5-6 in Circleville will be changing the dates to Oct 2-3. This is due to several circumstances. But don't worry it is all for good. If you plan on shooting the Ohio match please get you application in ASAP. We have some big news and you won't want to miss out on this opportunity. Something like this only comes around once every few years so I urge you to get those apps in now rather than regret it later. Keep an eye on this thread for more infomation that will follow. Later

Jason Conrad USPSA match Director PCSI

Edited by Flexmoney

The Ohio Championship match being held Sept 5-6 in Circleville will be changing the dates to Oct 2-3. This is due to several circumstances. But don't worry it is all for good. If you plan on shooting the Ohio match please get you application in ASAP. We have some big news and you won't want to miss out on this opportunity. Something like this only comes around once every few years so I urge you to get those apps in now rather than regret it later. Keep an eye on this thread for more infomation that will follow. Later

Jason Conrad USPSA match Director PCSI

So those of us that have already reserved camp sites, and vacation days.....and now its a weekend that I'm on call that I switched to get this weekend off <_<

Edited by Flexmoney

Yep, that pretty well sucks for us early planners. Is there something at the club we can still shoot over Labor day weekend? We'll be there in september.

Our applications were sent off a while ago.

We can shoot USPSA at the club(BGSL) that weekend.

I'm sure they have good reasons for changing the date. I'm still bummed though :(

Plans had been made.

Edited by Loose Brass

If they still have a monthly match I guess they'll have some out-of-towners! I'm hoping for some sweet news too, I don't have any other match plans in October except for the Battle in Blue Grass here in LEX.

Yeah, I'll be up in that area that weekend for the camping trip regardless.

If they still have a monthly match I guess they'll have some out-of-towners! I'm hoping for some sweet news too, I don't have any other match plans in October except for the Battle in Blue Grass here in LEX.

Yeah, I'll be up in that area that weekend for the camping trip regardless.

I'm still up for camping that weekend.

I looked at PCSI's calender. Looks like they normally do 3 gun on the first weekends or at least that what it shows for the month prior. That would be alright ^_^

There calendar currently still shows the state match that weekend so I don't know for sure though.

Edited by Loose Brass

I don't want to speak out-of-school (I know some of the back story here), but I suspect that we'll have our usual monthly USPSA match on Saturday, Sept 5. Set up ~8-ish. Shooting starts when set-up ends, 10-ish.

Monthly club matches have Level II-III degree-of-difficulty stages normally. See prior threads/comments about monthly match stages. If you join us that day, prepare to be challenged. You won't be disappointed.

We know that a lot of people had already made vacation plans, travel reservations, etc. We're sorry for the disruption on that count. We know that many people have to submit vacation requests 6-9+ months in advance.

The change is in response to a rare opportunity that entails much more work for the match director and crew. For those who can come to play in October, it'll be worth the trip.

More later. I know that Conrad & Flex will have announcements on this thread as details become available.