Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carmonized PC627 8x

lrjet

post-8237-1230664304_thumb.jpgpost-8237-1230664328_thumb.jpgGave my new box stock PC627 8x to Mike and just got her back. My first impression of the trigger was " Whoa! this is going to be fun" it is just beautiful. Know this is nothing new just thought I would share. Thanks Mike

Very nice!

I have this weird want to shoot revo (I think it will remove my urge to shoot Cowboy...go figure). As it appears getting a 8-shot 38 super is going to be impossible, looks like I'll keep an eye out for one of these guys. Mike, you'll be the guy I'm calling...if Dan Carden & John Bagakis say it's alright. ;)

Rich

That's a great picture of my trick hammer, Dave--mind if I use it? It kinda reminds me of a silver snake all coiled up and ready to strike!

Thanks for the kind words--you should be all set for steel and ICORE with that rig.

That's a great picture of my trick hammer, Dave--mind if I use it? It kinda reminds me of a silver snake all coiled up and ready to strike!

Thanks for the kind words--you should be all set for steel and ICORE with that rig.

Sure use the picture. Hmmm, if you do use it, I get a free trigger job on my next Revo. :)

Mike, you'll be the guy I'm calling...if Dan Carden & John Bagakis say it's alright. ;)

You'll have to catch them on a day when they're not all tied up with their personal trainers and nutritionists.

I cant comment right now.........I'm late for my massage and yoga appt's. Then it's off to the juice bar.........TaTa.....

DanBagger...

If you want to get frisky, you can take a 1/4 turn out of the strain screw without misfires. Maybe. ;-)

You quit dicking around with my work!!

Hey, it was a compliment! I'm a medium-lazy reloader and could still take a bit out of your trigger without misfire, despite how light it is to begin with. I have to get my trigger a pound below yours before it feels as smooth, and lose function at that level. Of course, my hammer weighed nearly 600 grains until recently.

H.

Very nice!

I have this weird want to shoot revo (I think it will remove my urge to shoot Cowboy...go figure). As it appears getting a 8-shot 38 super is going to be impossible, looks like I'll keep an eye out for one of these guys. Mike, you'll be the guy I'm calling...if Dan Carden & John Bagakis say it's alright. ;)

Rich

Revo didn't curb my yearn to shoot cowboy. I'm just going to shoot in the 'Wild Bunch' division and use a 1911!!!

I have the same set up from Mike with the

stock cylinder release and my scope mount

was from pinshooter.I could not be happier.

I snuck past Iowegian by 1.xx seconds in

the last Ankeny steel shoot & I am still smiling

about that.Not for long of course but it was

my monent in the sun. One really nice thing

about this revolver stuff is you can just order

up a gun like this from Mike not have any

concerns about being out gunned by any other

shooters. All I need is more practice.enjoy.

good shooting.

for Cowboy, purchasing A revolver is THE least expensive part. Then you have leather, REAL leather, and clothes, and another revo, and a shotgun, and a carbine, and a rifle and more clothes, and a cart and, and, and, omg!! Go get set up for ICORE or USPSA revo, it is sooooooooo much cheaper.