Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2009

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope! The match isn't full. We're close though.

And the prize table is over $105,000 already!!!

:cheers: Thanks to: Our amazing Match sponsor JP Enterprises and...

3-Gun Stuff, Arredondo, Bar-Sto Precision Machine, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Brownells, Burris, Bushmaster, C&M Target Systems, Cabela's, Cavalry Arms, Choate Machine and Tool, CPWSA, DeCot, Dillon, DPMS, ESP, Ergo-Grips, Firebird, Flash Target, FNH, Glock, Gram's Engineering, High Plains Shotgun Challenge, HiViz, LaRue Tactical, LaserLyte, LensPens, LMS , Machine Gun Tours, MGM, Militec, Montana Gold, MSTN, Nordic Components, NRA Competitive Shooting Sports, Otis, Otto Made This, Para Ordinance, POF, PointBlank, PRI, Pro Ears, Rugged Gear, Sabre, Safariland, Sierra, Spec Ops, Springfield, Stag Arms, Starlight Cases, Starline Brass, STI, TacPro, Tactical Machining, TechWear, Timney Triggers, Trijicon, Triangle Shooting Sports, Truckvault, UniqueTek, Viking Tactics, Warne Scope Mounts, and Wilson Combat

:cheers: Seriously, what an amazing group of sponsors! They've been so generous and I think you'll really enjoy all of their products. We should have at least 1 gun for every 8 shooters, or maybe more!!!

Don't forget the Trijicon Shooter's Barbeque/Junior Benefit! All the shooters get a free dinner, and you can donate for chances to win our fabulous doorprizes!!!

The stages are going to be a hoot! You need a sling for your rifle and maybe Oxygen for you lowlanders!

It's worth coming out for...even for you East of the Mississippi! Okay 3gungal, you're from way West, but you know what I mean! :roflol:

Hope to see you all soon!

Denise and JJ

Nope! The match isn't full. We're close though.

And the prize table is over $105,000 already!!!

:cheers: Thanks to: Our amazing Match sponsor JP Enterprises and...

3-Gun Stuff, Arredondo, Bar-Sto Precision Machine, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Brownells, Burris, Bushmaster, C&M Target Systems, Cabela's, Cavalry Arms, Choate Machine and Tool, CPWSA, DeCot, Dillon, DPMS, ESP, Ergo-Grips, Firebird, Flash Target, FNH, Glock, Gram's Engineering, High Plains Shotgun Challenge, HiViz, LaRue Tactical, LaserLyte, LensPens, LMS , Machine Gun Tours, MGM, Militec, Montana Gold, MSTN, Nordic Components, NRA Competitive Shooting Sports, Otis, Otto Made This, Para Ordinance, POF, PointBlank, PRI, Pro Ears, Rugged Gear, Sabre, Safariland, Sierra, Spec Ops, Springfield, Stag Arms, Starlight Cases, Starline Brass, STI, TacPro, Tactical Machining, TechWear, Timney Triggers, Trijicon, Triangle Shooting Sports, Truckvault, UniqueTek, Viking Tactics, Warne Scope Mounts, and Wilson Combat

:cheers: Seriously, what an amazing group of sponsors! They've been so generous and I think you'll really enjoy all of their products. We should have at least 1 gun for every 8 shooters, or maybe more!!!

Don't forget the Trijicon Shooter's Barbeque/Junior Benefit! All the shooters get a free dinner, and you can donate for chances to win our fabulous doorprizes!!!

The stages are going to be a hoot! You need a sling for your rifle and maybe Oxygen for you lowlanders!

It's worth coming out for...even for you East of the Mississippi! Okay 3gungal, you're from way West, but you know what I mean! :roflol:

Hope to see you all soon!

Denise and JJ

Hi guys. I am bringing oxygen. And water. And I've been practicing. You guys were so helpful to me at my first 3Gun at SMM3G -I love NM and I am really looking forward to this match. See you soon. Doc

Hi Denise and JJ,

I had heard that you may be re-thinking some of the rules. One being the cinched mag - both mags level at the bottom thing. I normally run my mags that way, and since your match will be the next one I will be attending, just need to know if I need to make some changes and practice that way, or if the new rule has been dropped.

For me, it is all good either way. I would attend your match no matter what. Camping spot already reserved at the Whittington Center.

Don't know where you heard that.

We're leaving the rules the way they are written.

You may use evenly cinched mags, you just can't rest them on the ground or a prop. You can use them for ammo not for support. (That's just Tactical and He-Man. Open, you can use whatever as long as it's not full auto, a ray gun and is safe!)

Don't worry, it won't be much of an issue when you're shooting out of the tree! :ph34r:

Denise

Edited by Benelli Chick

Don't know where you heard that.

We're leaving the rules the way they are written.

You may use evenly cinched mags, you just can't rest them on the ground or a prop. You can use them for ammo not for support. (That's just Tactical and He-Man. Open, you can use whatever as long as it's not full auto, a ray gun and is safe!)

Don't worry, it won't be much of an issue when you're shooting out of the tree! :ph34r:

Denise

I think we need a new division for ray guns. Of course we would have to have different division for iron sighted and open ray guns, Higher energy output ray guns could be in a 'heavy metal' ray gun division. ;)

Actually, J-ho only guns made from metal heavier than steel would be in the HM Ray gun class!!! or if it needs to be served by a crew instead of a single shooter :roflol:

Brian, I want to know if the mag thing was the answer you were looking for or the Tree thing???????

It will be nice to come back to the US, and shoot a non-IPSC match with really nice scenery, see ya'll there.

Trapr.

Trapr, Shooting with some guy by the name of Novak who makes shirts - duds that even make us minions look good. :lol:

I sent off a PM to Denise to find out. Would be cool to shoot together again. Are the Miller bros shooting the match? Spotted

one them at the Ironman registration - all giddy and full of laughter. Wonder if his legs and back have recovered from the

match? :roflol:

Edited by Sterling White

Oh no, mike, I remember once I saw them both in the same place at the same time,........................Oh wait but I was drinking????????? No I wasn't I was shooting, I remember I was man on man against this Kurt guy and then Man on man against the Eric dude!!!! and it was 2 different people. the Eric guy had a Tom Selleckish moustache, and the Kurt guy had.........................................some kind of hair on his lip???????????????????? but it was 2 different people. :roflol:

the Eric guy always shoots the opposite of the Kurt guy, optics and Remington 1100's as opposed to irons and Benelli's

I think i've actually been in the same car with both of them, the Eric guy doesn't really take driving criticism near as well as the Kurt guy gives it out.

trapr

for He-Man class, do you have to use a 1911 style sidearm, or can it be any .45acp as long as you don't load more than 10 rds?

And for the shotgun, what is the max rounds you can load?

Yep! .45 acp, .45 gap or .44 magnum - 10 rounds in the magazine

Shotgun - 8 rounds in tube at start max

Rules on the website: www.rm3g.com