Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2009

You are so right!

The Casanovas are the rangemasters and they spent the day trying to keep us all running along smoothly!

It is a thankless job, but they are the best!!!! :cheers:

You're right. we all thanked JJ and Denise, the sponsors, and ROs but I think we left out the Casanovas. Those guys are the perfect example of what is good in this sport. You guys keep it up!!!!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so right!

The Casanovas are the rangemasters and they spent the day trying to keep us all running along smoothly!

It is a thankless job, but they are the best!!!! :cheers:

You're right. we all thanked JJ and Denise, the sponsors, and ROs but I think we left out the Casanovas. Those guys are the perfect example of what is good in this sport. You guys keep it up!!!!

+1

The Casanova brothers are the best 2-man team to keep any match going!

They work hard, they are always smiling...and they keep coming back...hmmm, they're keepers!

Thanks James and Adam :bow:

A hearty thank you to the staff and crew that made the 2009 Rocky Mountain 3 Gun a tremendous success!

What an amazing match. It shared many elements of past Soldier of Fortune matches. While all guns were represented, it was a riflemen’s match.

Some of the stage designs had one feeling as if the game plan you had may not be quite good enough. Just step-up and execute at the buzzer.

I must apologize to my fantastic squad mates for my being a little grumpy. This match had me working harder to accomplish what felt like less over the first several stages than I had expected.

As it turns out, I was not alone.

A BIG THANK YOU to Denise and JJ for their vision and effort to bring us this Multigun adventure in the wild.

I truly enjoyed myself (especially in reflection) and was knocked out by the outpouring of generosity from and to our shooting community!

Thank you to all of the sponsors for rewarding excellence in competition!

Thank you to all of the competitors.

Thank you to the NRA and Whittington Center.

Thank you to all of the range officers for your incredible effort and professionalism.

Thank you to all the uniformed men and women both past and present for defending our freedoms!

We are blessed.

Patrick

Edited by P.E. Kelley

We just got our first official thank-you for all your generosity!

Dave Schutz, the assistant Program Director for the NRAWC's Adventure Camp wrote this:

"Thank you for your donation to Adventure Camp. The cost for a camper to attend Adventure Camp is $975 which is only a fraction of what it actually costs to fully fund a camper. The only way we can hold the cost down is through generous donations from people and organizations like Rocky Mountain 3-Gun. We will be using this money to purchase materials for camp and even possibly award a scholarship to a camper that would like to attend but does not have the resources."

Again, you are amazingly generous people and thank-you very much for all the kindnesses you showed to so many at JP RM3G 2009!

Our Shooter's are the best! :cheers:

Denise and JJ

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all mark your calendars:

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2010 will be August 5-7, 2010. Hope to see you all there!

Thanks again to all the shooters, the staff, the sponsors, JP, the Wongs, just about everyone! Thanks so much! :cheers:

If any of you sponsors found the postcards helpful, let me know! Want to know the best way to show our appreciation.

We'll be contacting sponsors and RO's in a bit, but until then...keep on shooting safe and fast!

Denise and JJ

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2010 will be August 5-7, 2010. Hope to see you all there!

Got it on the calendar!

I know the dust is still settling from this year's match but when do you think we should be looking for signups?

We definitely don't want to miss it!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to share the thank-you we got from the Wounded Warrior Project.

Thanks to all of you who contributed to the jars. This money was in addition to the money Kurt collected for the new guns for James, so WOW! you are all such amazing folks! :cheers: I think one or two of us mentioned that on the why we like 3-Gun, didn't we??? :roflol:

Dear Rocky Mountain 3-Gun, (That's all you shooters and staff!)

Thank you so much for your generous gift of $924 on 8/17/09 to the Wounded Warrior Project. I cannot thank you enough for your support of the truly deserving thousands of men and women who have been wounded in our current military conflicts.

Our work begins at the bedside of our severly injured servicemen and women as they undergo treatment and rehabilitation. It is hard to anticipate or imagine what challenges these returning men and women will have to face in 2009.

Only with your continuous support is WWP able to reach the thousands of wounded servicemen and women and provide comfort items, counseling and rehabilitation to aid in the transistion from a hospital to an independent and productive life.

WWP is dedicated to assisting this new generation of severly injured heroes. These men and women who have served with honor deserve our support. Again, I cannot thank you enough for your support.

Sincerely.

John A. Melia

Founder, Wounded Warrior Project

• 2 months later...

We just got back from Michigan and the mail was filled with thank-yous for sponsoring the AMU/MGM camp.

Rhonda Gibson wrote us as well. We've got some pictures that will be up at this year's match, but I just wanted to let you know how much your generosity was appreciated! :cheers:

A girl from Louisiana wrote how much she really enjoyed the camp. Her brother said they had an awesome time and they learned a lot about shooting FAST!!!!

A 9 year old attended and said he learned a lot. Another young man wrote that he couldn't have afforded the camp if it weren't for donations.

Anyway, thanks to all of you generous souls!!!! :cheers:

Most of you even meant to donate!!! Not near so many fines this year! :roflol::roflol:

Hope to see you all in 2010. Trijicon will still sponsor the dinner and we have a bunch of sponsors donating amazing things signed up already!!!!

3-Gun shooters are the best!

Denise and JJ

Just got two more thank-yous in the mail, from a boy who's been shooting since he was five and another enthusiast who loved shooting with such talented shooters.!

Edited by Benelli Chick

• 3 months later...

Not to make anyone panic, but as I was getting some more entries entered into the computer and doing a little counting, I realized I only have about 40 slots left!!!

We're filling up even faster than last year!!

I know a lot of you who were on the waiting list last year have already signed up, but I would get my entry in pretty quickly!!!

See you at the range!

Quick thank-you to ALL our AMAZING sponsors!!! :cheers: We've got JP Enterprises(Match Sponsor), Arredondo, BarSto, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, Brownells, Burris, Bushmaster, C&M Target Systems, Cavalry Arms, Cheaper Than Dirt, CPWSA, Dewey Rods, Dillon, DPMS, Ergo Grips, Firebird(sponsor and FFL), Flash Target, FNH, Glock, LaRue, Laserlyte, LensPens, Leupold, MGM, MSTN, Nordic Components, Noveske, Otis, Para, POF, Primary Weapons Systems, Redding, Rugged Gear, Sabre, Safariland, Sierra, Starlight Cases, TacPro, Tactical Machining`, Talley Rings, TechWear, Thunderbeast, Trijicon(Junior Benefit/Shooter's BBQ sponsor), Unique Tek, Valdada, Warne Scope Mounts and Wills and Assoc!!! I'm still working on it, so if you know of someone who would like to sponsor, just let me know!!!

Whoops! Posted in wrong thread! I apparently don't know what year it is!!! See the other thread!!!

Edited by Benelli Chick