Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vibra prime or quickie prime

Same here .......... I bought one, and after about a year I heard they were going away so I bought another as a back-up unit. Glad I did 'cause it's the best $29 I EVER spent. B)

I've had a loose primer rattling around in one of my vibra-primes now for about 2 months. Can't seem to shake it loose. Maybe Merlin would help remove it if I sent it to him. :unsure:

Yea... Send it to me for sure... :cheers:

https://www.dillonprecision.com/#/content/p...__Primer_Filler

I use the Dillon, thu it costs more then $29.95

Yeah, but that's why I bought the Vibra Prime in the first place....$29 vs $279. :surprise:

I'll probably buy the dillon one day, but for now, the vibra prime works just right :cheers:

fwiw

dj

I kept the Vibra Prime and let the big, space consuming, hard to tune, expensive Blue Unit go....

The problem I always envisioned with these was what kept the primers from turning sideways when the dropped into the tube?

If I knew what kept that from happening... I wonder if I could fiddle around with an old Lee primer tray and make it into a filler?

https://www.dillonprecision.com/#/content/p...__Primer_Filler

I use the Dillon, thu it costs more then $29.95

Yeah, but that's why I bought the Vibra Prime in the first place....$29 vs $279. :surprise:

I'll probably buy the dillon one day, but for now, the vibra prime works just right :cheers:

fwiw

dj

I'm with DJ. If I see one on a prize table sometime I's be likely to snag it. :)

The problem I always envisioned with these was what kept the primers from turning sideways when the dropped into the tube?

If I knew what kept that from happening... I wonder if I could fiddle around with an old Lee primer tray and make it into a filler?

With the proper "tool" to vibrate the tray with, it would work well....

No but Zhunter had a Quickie Wedding ........................... :rolleyes:

Define "Quickie"

I like his new "ball and chain" (although I hope he hasn't lost the swimmer :surprise:

dj

Thanks you Sir. I'm sure you are both a Gentleman and a Scholar. And you do pretty good with the avatars too!!

dj

Hello: I actually bought Merlin's Dillon primer tube loader. After a few problems I have it working 100% for both small and large primers. I sold the Vibra Prime to a friend for what I paid for it. Little did I know that they would stop making them. Sombody should find out who in China was making them and buy the tooling and make them in the USA :cheers: Thanks, Eric

• 3 weeks later...