Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Comp Design

racesnake

Here is a picture of a my new comp, designed and built by my good friend "Sudden Death". It's not finished - it needs some vertical gas directors in the top to eliminate muzzle rise. I'll be posting new pics when it's finished. Dave

post-1617-1228525534_thumb.jpgty!!!

Dave

Here is a picture of a my new comp, designed and built by my good friend "Sudden Death". It's not finished - it needs some vertical gas directors in the top to eliminate muzzle rise. I'll be posting new pics when it's finished. Dave

post-1617-1228525534_thumb.jpgty!!!

Dave

As I mentioned in my first note, it is in the developmental stage, so no price can be determined yet. Our goal in this build is to come up with a comp that works well and is easy on the shooter's ears. I think this design will accomplish this. Thanks for the comments - I'll keep everyone posted as to what the finished product looks like and how well it works.

Dave

Comp's and easy on the ears don't often collide in the same sentence.

You're right Benny, I should have said "easier on the ears."

I've been in the shooting game a long time and have lost a considerable amount of hearing. Believe me, it's a hell of a handicap!

With this in mind, Jeff and I have experimented some, and our first design worked as well as a Cooley And was not as noisy. This new comp is totally Jeff's idea and we believe it will work better.

Dave