Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lighten Up Guys

warpspeed

I got cut off "at the knees" several times, and I did deserve it as I didn't read the 25.

From seeing other Forums like AR15.com and what happens, I have to commend the moderators for taking the time to enforce this one.

Of course I'm just past 25, and don't have anything to sell <_<

The under-25 classified ad post shouldn't count, nor should any posts whining about the policy count toward the 25. :P

Maybe benos can turn on the karma feature and we can all rate each others' post and give them good karma. Enough karma and you can post ads. No? I didn't think so. Then how about benos comes up with an arbitrary number of posts he thinks is apt to produce more community interaction and prevent internet transient yard sales? That's the way it's done.

Edited by Erik Warren

While participation is key to the success of this board, I have found 90% of my questions are not unique, and spend more time searching through old posts to solve my questions, hence the low post count. Justification for a low post count from a frequent (daily) lurker.

Personally, I have no problem with the 25 post rule, but I am not selling anything right now either...

Matt

Maybe we should make one thread in which people can make their 25 posts ;). Now I personally think Brian is being way too nice with only 25 posts ;)

I would never cut anyone off at the knees, but I think it is pretty fair to have something like a "seriousness-check" before people can sell their stuff on these boards (I have seen what can happen if you let people use places like this just to sell stuff :() .

I got cut off "at the knees" several times, and I did deserve it as I didn't read the 25.

From seeing other Forums like AR15.com and what happens, I have to commend the moderators for taking the time to enforce this one.

Of course I'm just past 25, and don't have anything to sell <_<

Ive been brow beat to death on that site relentlessly so if we gotta be a little strict its worth it to me

Guest TXAG93

I had almost 100 posts and all of the sudden am bacak down to 5, maybe six now!? What happened there? I miss something? TXAG

I had almost 100 posts and all of the sudden am bacak down to 5, maybe six now!? What happened there? I miss something? TXAG

Didn't you have another user name? Wasn't it in lower case?

I only find 6 posts under this username.

Somehow, you've created a second login "TXAG93". Login under your original username: "texasag93" and you should be able to post in the classifieds.