Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas state carbine champ.

Just noticed.... i mispelled copyright in every photo other than a few... (copyrigt apparently isn't correct.) so give me a day and ill have the better ones up.

if you want any digital samples of you please let me know what you were wearing by sending me an email @ DJCoon.Photography@gmail.com

Sooooo......Are you gonna post more?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hoping my ugly mug is in there somewhere. Seems I forgot to take any pics and have been catching some hell from the better half because of it...

He already checked for me; he didnt have any of me.

Seems you have to either have a fu manchu mustache or be over 50 and always wear shorts to get any play in this game... :roflol:

Really hoping my ugly mug is in there somewhere. Seems I forgot to take any pics and have been catching some hell from the better half because of it...

He already checked for me; he didnt have any of me.

Seems you have to either have a fu manchu mustache or be over 50 and always wear shorts to get any play in this game... :roflol:

It's all about personality - not performance...... :closedeyes:

Ya gotta LOOK like a playa....

Show her the results page to prove you showed up, The trick is not to get someone 'too-good' to shoot for you when you take a forbidden trip. that way the results page looks convincing when you show her :unsure:

Range lawyers note to follow

Note * This is a Joke!, I have never done that! ,I do not know any one that has done that!, I am not condoning that act

this was for hummor only please don't try that to trick your wife :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
I took over 300 photos of the match and as soon as I can go through all of them I will post up the best of what I got.

I dont believe you... <_<

:P

I was the guy in a white nike long sleeve shirt and tan 511s, with a little, short rifle.

ETA: The rifle was black and scary.

Jerome

Edited by bigbear_98