Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Employment Options

What type of emploment is available in Arizona, or Texas? I am currently in the QC department of a large, rifle manufacturing company and would like to move somewhere warmer. I also would like to be in an area with lots of other shooters so I could further my devolopment in 3-gun quicker. Thank you

Lots of aerospace in North Texas. Kinda give and take, though. LM just picked up a contract and Bell just lost one. I know Vaught over in Dallas is pretty busy. Manufacturing around Austin looks like it's in the tank, don't know about Houston.

Well send me an E-mail with your resume, I got a few contacts in Oklahoma City and so far the job market isn't too bad. I will ask around for you even though you switched over to shooting a scope instead of staying an IRON MAN! Lots of shooting around our area and there is a match once a weekend somewhere close by. Not allot of 3-gunning but pleanty of real good ranges where parctice is easy. KurtM

Say Hi to your Dad for me. Will we be seeing you guys at Benning?

Well send me an E-mail with your resume, I got a few contacts in Oklahoma City and so far the job market isn't too bad. I will ask around for you even though you switched over to shooting a scope instead of staying an IRON MAN! Lots of shooting around our area and there is a match once a weekend somewhere close by. Not allot of 3-gunning but pleanty of real good ranges where parctice is easy. KurtM

Say Hi to your Dad for me. Will we be seeing you guys at Benning?

I was just trying to see what was available, don't have a resume yet :unsure: Thank you for looking, I will put one together. I will tell him you say hi and I am sad to say that we will not be making it this year but I am trying to get to a few shoots this year :goof:

What type of emploment is available in Arizona, or Texas? I am currently in the QC department of a large, rifle manufacturing company and would like to move somewhere warmer. I also would like to be in an area with lots of other shooters so I could further my devolopment in 3-gun quicker. Thank you

Why not call STI in Georgetown to see if they have anything available?

Southeast Texas, where I'm at, is mostly refineries with mucho expansion projects going on right now. Or, if you have building expierence you are welcome to make all the money you can stand rebuilding hurricane damaged homes and businesses. This is a fairly safe field as we seem to get flattened by hurricanes fairly often... <_<