Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sunbuster Glasses Question

nhglyn

I have been using Sunbuster glasses for a while now. The frames broke at the last match and, according to their guarantee, I sent them in with $10 s/h and I am supposed to receive a new frame.

I have tried to reach them to see if they shipped them out but noone ever answers the phone and noone ever returns the messages I leave (6-8 in the last week). Their answering machine says "Innova Golf" so assume Sunbuster is a subsidiary of that. The phone number I have is 888-667-0553.

Does anyone have a different contact number where a human being might actually answer the phone for Sunbuster? Anyone have a similar problem?

Here's the link for Sunbuster:

Sunbuster

Their phone number is 1-866-SUNBUSTER. Not sure what the phone number you have is. The process is usually to call them and get a RMA number, return the frames with the RMA and they send you a new pair. They're usually pretty responsive to replacements. Getting stock to sell is another story for another time. <_< I suspect the number you're calling is an old one that doesn't get checked anymore for messages. You might also verify that the address you shipped your frames back to is the Broadhollow Road Farmingdale NY address.

• 7 months later...
Hey - If you need help with some Rudy Project Sunglasses - PM me for something cool!!!

medium purple tint lenses would be nice - the one thing I do miss about the Sunbusters.

Hey - If you need help with some Rudy Project Sunglasses - PM me for something cool!!!

medium purple tint lenses would be nice - the one thing I do miss about the Sunbusters.

I found I used the yellow and orange colored lenses the most from the sunbuster kit. the Laser copper looks similiar I think from the Rudy shooters kit.