Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mr Hearth

vrmn1

ya know, if he wasn't selling moonclips, it would probably be drugs, he gives you a couple of moons and then you're hooked...

yeah Dave is the man....Master of the Universe, maker of the perfect moon, so Dave, about that Dan Wesson 9mm 6 shooter that I just got, can we do moons?

mikey

I have not dealt with Mr. Hearth (yet), but after talking with a number of people and using his product a couple times I'll have to pick some moons up. This shiny new 627 needs the good stuff... I will be contacting him soon :).

ya know, if he wasn't selling moonclips, it would probably be drugs, he gives you a couple of moons and then you're hooked...

yeah Dave is the man....Master of the Universe, maker of the perfect moon, so Dave, about that Dan Wesson 9mm 6 shooter that I just got, can we do moons?

mikey

Im sure we can. Just decide what thickness clip you want to use before you cut the cylinder. All kidding aside, thank you all for making my products a success.

My marketing statagey is a well proven method. Besides that, the only way I could get anyone to use them in the beginning was to give them away. Dave B)

I have Dave's moonclips for my 627s and 625s. I have the 627 clips specifically crafted by Dave to hold Starline brass snug. This is something Dave can do for you if you send a sample of your brass. He may already have made some like you want and have the specs in hand.

I ordered Hearthco moons for my 625 to specifically fit Starline .45 GAP brass. If you don't get Hearthcos the rounds will flop around like a mop. With Dave's clips, my .45 GAP rounds stand stiffer than a 16 yr. old boy :roflol:

Bob.

A16841

I am pleased to report that I now own enough 8-shot Hearthco moonclips to get through an entire match without remooning. It cost me less than $10,000 and is well worth it.

It will take time but I will get there.

Worth every penny.

I am pleased to report that I now own enough 8-shot Hearthco moonclips to get through an entire match without remooning. It cost me less than $10,000 and is well worth it.

I have always been an advocate of income re-distribution. Your money to MY pocket. Besides Mike, your a lawyer, you can afford it. B)

I have always been an advocate of income re-distribution. Your money to MY pocket. Besides Mike, your a lawyer, you can afford it. B)

I'm more of a community organizer.

"Re-Mooning"...isn't that another name for INDECENT EXPOSURE???...just a MISDEMEANOR there in Iowa, I take it???... :rolleyes: ....mikey357