Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friends at the WS-Bali

kevin c

Looking at the WS photos, I saw something in this photo of Jenny that I hadn't seen on her before, but wasn't sure of until mutual friend BBQ emailed me confirmation:

post #38:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry846039

HINT: left hand, ring finger :D

Let me be the first to congratulate my friends and fellow shooters Frank and Jenny on their engagement!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

BTW, great action shot, Shred. Do you do weddings? :rolleyes:

See you lovebirds back at Richmond,

Kevin

Edited by kevin c

Did he propose in Bali? That would've been sweet. Walking on the beach after a nice dinner, tide running over your feet as you walk on the wet sand, sun is setting.....

:mellow:

Did I mention that would've been sweet? :wub:

uh oh....somebody is getting hints I think..... :ph34r:

Did he propose in Bali? That would've been sweet. Walking on the beach after a nice dinner, tide running over your feet as you walk on the wet sand, sun is setting.....

Sounds like Tiny Warrior has thought about this getting engaged stuff quite a bit :lol:

Congrats to the couple!

Yes, it was in Bali, and, no, I don't have the juicy details - gotta wait 'til they're back... :rolleyes:

Looking at the WS photos, I saw something in this photo of Jenny that I hadn't seen on her before, but wasn't sure of until mutual friend BBQ emailed me confirmation:

post #38:

Let me be the first to congratulate my friends and fellow shooters Frank and Jenny on their engagement!

Kevin

Direct link to picture of said ring finger: >>clickity<<

Yes, it was in Bali, and, no, I don't have the juicy details - gotta wait 'til they're back... :rolleyes:

It was on a catamaran stlye boating trip BBQ's wifey setup. We were on the water in the straight between islands when she said "yes" :) BBQ and spouse helped me smuggle the ring into the country and champange onto the boat. A perfect surprise :D

Thanks one and all for the well wishes :cheers:

post #38:

Kevin

Here's another from the series

I'm only doing the wedding if they promise to run back down the aisle... ;)

post-1846-1225329075_thumb.jpg

OOOOOO. I like that pic. Shows off the stone better, and it looks to be a beaut.

Setting aside the indicators of marital status, the photos are also great for showing Jenny's grit.

You go, girl! :D

Frank, hang on tight! :P

what's he going to get her? she's already got an open gun....

great couple, can we start calling her chu-chan?

good luck to both of you, we're waiting for your return, but don't forget to bring bbq/lilly and the rest of the crew back....

mikey