Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Francisco dropped his Dawson Patriot

Nemo

Matt,

Do the varying lengths of cuts in the barrel do something (change torque?) or is it just cosmetic and weight saving?

The flutes are to remove weight and since the barrel was already fitted, you have to stay away from the mating surfaces. Plus it looks cool. B)

The flutes are to remove weight and since the barrel was already fitted, you have to stay away from the mating surfaces. Plus it looks cool. B)

I agree, I love the fluting on the barrel. Too bad it's hidden when everything is back together.

Nemo,

Be glad, be very glad!

Little Will was introduced to Cowboy action at a VERY young age and wants a full set of blasters and leather :surprise:

There are days that I wish that I had found USPSA a LOT sooner, but what has happend has happened :shrug:

Very nice Blaster by the way and I commend you for getting Francisco a Quality tool to learn with :bow: :bow:

Yeah, but Nemo you know francisco really wants a 6 inch limited gun.

And he'll probably get one... when he pays for it.

B)

I'm going to seduce him to the dark side. I see an Open blaster in his future and a career for dad as a bank robber to support it. :roflol:

I'm going to seduce him to the dark side. I see an Open blaster in his future and a career for dad as a bank robber to support it. :roflol:

I wouldn't rob banks... but my open-shooting friends would never again find a piece of their brass on the range floor. :devil: Remember, I have kids and I know how to use them. :devil:

;)

Edited by Nemo