Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 High Plains Shotgun Challenge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trappr and Kurt...thank you so much for putting on the best shotgun match I have ever been to. Last year was great, this year was spectacular! How can you upstage it? I was really impressed with the "RO's , they were so friendly and helpful...the stages were fun and CHALLENGING, the company (my squad in particular) was the Best! I will always shoot your matches (as long as you will have me :rolleyes:

Cheryl :)

After you take care of that arm, and Benny makes you a Benelli in 20, they are all going to be in trouble Cheryl!!

It was great to meet you all, and I do agree that the RO's were the best ever. In-fact, I think next year Trapr should double their pay!! :)

It was a lot of fun and we'll see you all again soon.

Mike

Thank you Trapr, Kurt and everyone involved. This was my first match of any kind and you made it a memorable event. The ROs were great and my squad (#4) mates were some of the most freindly folks I've met. Cheryl I hope your arm is doing better. Get that gun fixed! You folks have got me hooked on this pratical shooting thing now. Placing as high as 13th on a stage really boosted my confidence and has me wanting more. I am registered for BRM3G and the Midwest 3 gun, and hope to find a match or two to shoot this fall as well. Also, thank you A.H. for donating the BRM3G entry that I won from HPSC. Thanks again........Ed B.

We need a photo of the honorable mention award certificate; you, know; the one with the smiley face sun. :roflol:

I survived... or should I say my thumb survived! I need to modify my gun like Daniel's and things should be good for next time :rolleyes:

Great Match! Thanks again to Trapr, Kurt and all the RO's

After you take care of that arm, and Benny makes you a Benelli in 20, they are all going to be in trouble Cheryl!!

It was great to meet you all, and I do agree that the RO's were the best ever. In-fact, I think next year Trapr should double their pay!! :)

It was a lot of fun and we'll see you all again soon.

Mike

I 2nd that, maybe a shirt. U can put kurts bitch on mr. Beans :roflol:

I got a call from Trapr and Kurt from their road trip. Trapr says he will post the scores to the web site when he gets home on Tuesday.

A small possibility that the OK City club will post the scores on their web site , but not as of this morning.

Any way he had just too much crammed in for this past two weeks.

Most of the shooters know ware they placed when they went in the prize room.

• 2 weeks later...

The scores are up, I'm very sorry for the long delay, in getting that done.

I hope you all enjoyed the match as much as Kurt and I enjoyed putting it on for you.

My brain is already working on next years stages, and I will incorporate some from this years ESC in Czech Republic.

Next years match will more than likely be run on our own rules, and I will try to not have it back to back with another major match. I am working on writing up standardized rules and equipment for the match, instead of piecing together rules from other matches to work for our match.

See on the range.

trapr

• 10 months later...