Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there. I had so much fun Limited at the Texas Open, I'm leaning toward Limited in Breckenridge too.

My brain seemed to take a little 'vacation' in Limited instead of Production at the Open.

I didn't have to think so much about doing reloads at odd places in the middle of a string of fire, or taking targets in an 'unusual' sequence as you sometimes do when Production.

Anybody know if a squad list has been (or if/when one will be) posted?

Matt - BTW, if we're in different squads, maybe we can talk to the head squad mom to see about squadding together this time? Have you decided which division you're planning to shoot in?

I'm there. There is not usually a squad listing posted in advance of the match.

The TX Limited is one match that I always try to attend when scheduling permits

Looking forward to lots of fun and challenging courses.

A few of the folks that I look forward to seeing there every year . . .

Benny Hill / Triangle Shooting Sports

Cheryl Leck / Leck's Guns

Jimmy & Artie Mitchell / Bulletworks

Also look forward to meeting folks from the BE forum~

Hey Brian,

Maybe there should be a BE FORUM patch so we can identify each other.

Just got home from shooting the RO match...folks, if you can make it to the middle of Texas next weekend I highly recommend it! 10 great stages and about 250 rounds worth of fun. No true memory stages (thank gawd), a few very innovative (and entertaining) start and shooting positions, and a lot of challenging tests of shooting skills.

There are about two dozen slots left ;)

Did I mention that hotels are inexpensive and Artie arranged the same tasty catering as last year?

Alex

I'll be there - might even wear a BE shirt one day. <_< No sponsorship worries here!

My goal this year (besides not DQing!), will be to actually shoot into my class. This can be a tough match, and it seems that B class has its share of semi-pros.

See you guys there!

Shaun

I'll be there. My first time attending TX limited. Looking forward to a good match.

That statement is kinda funny now that the match is over. Congratz, BTW!

Met a lot of new people, got to hang out with friends I only see every other month or so, I had a great time. Got bumped to A right before the match, that was unexpected. I didn't think I would be very competitive in A with a 75.423%. So I turned it up a notch. I was told after the first stage, 'Man, I have never seen anybody miss that fast!! That was awesome!!'. Glad I could entertain. :lol: