Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

F1 under the lights

3GunF1Guy

Tomorrow is the Singapore night race ran under the lights on a street circuit. It looks great on TV. The only thing that would be better is if Torro Rosso was to win the race like they did last week at Monza in the rain. That was one of the most memorable race ever seen. When a team that is usually last or second to the last wins a F1 race. It was awesome!!

Scott

Looked great. For crap outcome though. <_< Ferrari needs to look at

making some changes behind the scenes. There cars and drivers are

to good for mediocre management. As far as the Singapore course goes,

to tight and slow IMO. Still amazing presentation, no doubt. Beautiful.

Jim

This year Spa was great. When I was racing in the SCCA I loved the rain. I think all racing should be done in the rain, or at least keep racing when it rains. I can't even watch those left turners. If it even thinks about rain they stop. WTF If it's really a "Stock Car" then it should be driven in the rain.

Scott

This year Spa was great. When I was racing in the SCCA I loved the rain. I think all racing should be done in the rain, or at least keep racing when it rains. I can't even watch those left turners. If it even thinks about rain they stop. WTF If it's really a "Stock Car" then it should be driven in the rain.

Scott

We'd get the odd guy who would buy an old "stock car" and bring it out on the road course...and we race in the rain. Passing thise guys in small low powered front drive cars is sooooo much fun. Mosport in the wet gets pretty interesting

Agreed. If MotoGP bikes can race around Indy in the rain (or torrential downpour as it was) with winds gusting to 50-60mph, then the left turners should be able to figure out a oval in the wet...

Ferrari needs to ditch the light setup. Twice now that thing has caused problems. I would think the FIA would be telling them the same. Not only because this time it released Massa unsafely almost hitting another car that had the right of way, but because their proximity sensor obviously doesn't work. Go back to the Lolipop until you get it right...

If they get rid of the lights we wont have near as much entertainment.

Dont forget the lolipop guy can screw up also, as whitnessed in Singapore.

As for Reno I have little use for the French or anything made in France. They do make a dandy white flag though.